• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen how much fun is pokemon firered and leaf green?

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    how much fun is the game(s)?give me some examples why i should get it and rate it 1-10 for me,cuz i might just get that game instead of another game.and is there a difference between firered and leafgreen???

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Their differences are the same as Red and Blue.
    They're just remakes, and the only difference are the Pokemon.
    Like, FireRed has some that LeafGreen doesn't have, and vica-versa.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    thanx,just need more info,oh is it true that you can get johto pokemon in here also?

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    thanx,just need more info,oh is it true that you can get johto pokemon in here also?

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009

Years
    I have to give it a 10/10 because it expands on the original games, has mini-games, trade with the advance generation, and is wireless.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    thanx,i am buying it now over the weekend,oh and sunny99,nice avitar when itachi is about to stab kakashi.^-^ i love the under world moon jutsu.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    cyberloudred said:
    thanx,i am buying it now over the weekend,oh and sunny99,nice avitar when itachi is about to stab kakashi.^-^ i love the under world moon jutsu.
    You won't be disappointed, I think they're excellent. You can go through the original Kanto quest of Red, Blue, Yellow...but completely re-mastered...the graphics are upgraded and look crisp as expected on the GBA, I can't even go back to playing the original versions anymore because theres no comparison between the graphical upgrade.

-you get some pretty cool new features, for instance the Vs. Seeker which let's you rematch any trainer you previously beat outdoors...(really good for training)

and there's even an extra quest after you beat the Elite 4...on the Sevii Islands, 7 new Islands you can access on FR/LG...and yes you can catch the Johto Pokemon on them.

Great games as far as GBA games go I'd give it a 9/10, it really kept my attention for a while.

Years
    Both of the games are excellent and there are a lot of new features but the best one is the
    Vs. seeker also in the game u can go against an upgraded version of the elite 4 with makes training much easier the highest is LV.75

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    wow,thanx now im defidently getting it!and if this is an improvement on the old pkmn games then i would love to have it,i loved the old games except i just didnt like the graphics,oh and do you still get the running shoes in this game?????????

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Yep, you get running shoes after the 1st gym.

sunny99

Sanin of the Darkness Clan
    Years
    cyberloudred said:

thanx, if u like naruto, join the clan, just PM me and under moon jutsu is my favorite jutsu, and oh ya, In FR u can also get one of the three legenday dogs, it depends on ur starter. and u can also get one of the best pkmn ever, Tyranitar.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    let me guess the starter is charmander cuz of fire red right.cuz i am getting it today

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    Charmander ->>Suicune
    Bulbasaur ->>Entei
    Blastoise ->>Raikou

Those are the three dogs, and the starter that gives each one. I'd give it a 9/10, as it doesn't have Emerald's options, like the Battle Frontier, but the pokemon are much better.(not in strenght, in their look, they are the original pokemon). And yes, later, you can get Tyranitar. PS, if you didn't buy it yet, get Leaf Green, it's better IMO, you get better pokemon like Slowbro and Victreebel, and my all time favourite, Magmar. But it's basically the same, so it doesn't really matter.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    give me some examples of what pkmn you cant get in fire red if i got in leaf green.i didnt get it yet,but i am today,in like another 2 hours or somethin.

cyberloudred

KODO 4 Life
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    give me some examples of what pkmn you cant get in fire red if i got in leaf green.i didnt get it yet,but i am today,in like another 2 hours or somethin.

Back