• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Much Is The Gc Now

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    US$99 I believe. You get the Zelda disc too don't you?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    The day after Thanksgiving its on sale somewhere for US$75 and it comes with the Zelda disc. I didn't really pay attention because I already have it, but besides that it's US$99.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I wish the currancy in Canada was the same as in the United States XD. In Canada its $139.99, the exact same price for Gba SP.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    in australia it is $200. thats about $99 US i think, our money not worth much compared to US dollars.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Here in England, the best deal is probably the console/Mario Kart: Double Dash/Zelda Collector's Edition bundle, which sets you back ?99.99. That's about $130 (US) I believe.

[EDIT] On its own: ?74.99 (about $110).

Last edited:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    The system itself is not boring. The games for it are. You may have your own opinion but I say that the X-Box's selection of games is the worst. 90% of the the games are on other systems and 75% of the ones that are available on X-Box and another system are better on the other system.
    The only way the system itself is boring is if you buy only the system and nothing else. Then it could only sit there and yeah it would be boring.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    If the 'Cube had all the decent PS2 exclusives like Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy X, Grand Theft Auto, Kingdom Hearts, SSX, etc then I'd probably only own that console. Combined with all the Nintendo-produced games, it'd easily be better than both other consoles.

Unfortunately, third-party developers feel the need to either a) boycott the GC altogether, or b) whip up a shoddy conversion straight from the PS2 game just to make some extra cash on the side (SSX Tricky anyone?). Systems like the X-Box are going to ruin the industry by adding their online/dvd/stereo/sandwich maker capabilities to consoles. This leads to X-Box fanboys bleating on saying "omgomg xbox is so powerful u can cook ur dinner in it lol."

I buy a system to play games, not to fly it to Mars.

N3?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2003
    i dunno if this will help, but i bought a used gamecube (a bit dirty and worn, but nothing wrong with it...thank goodness) for $40 w/ 2 games and 2 controls and a memory card in a Gamestop store...:/
    you should go for used...^^

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    Well. I's not that gc is bad. It's just that it doesn't have shooting games like abox and ps2! Mist of gamecubes games are mario or other easy games.. I mean. GC is cool if you have a lot of money to buy the games that u like! other than that....dunno...

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    Shadow said:
    The system itself is not boring. The games for it are. You may have your own opinion but I say that the X-Box's selection of games is the worst. 90% of the the games are on other systems and 75% of the ones that are available on X-Box and another system are better on the other system.
    The only way the system itself is boring is if you buy only the system and nothing else. Then it could only sit there and yeah it would be boring.

XBOX games are usually ones that you can also get for PC, so i wouldn't recommend it. PS2, so far, is the best console for varieties of games.

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
    Haruka said:
    I hope theres online smashing in the next verson if they make it..
    I dunno if there will be. Sadly, Nintendo continues to proclaim that online gaming is not in their strategy as of yet. :( One can only dream. And dream we all shall Haruka.

Back