• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How much money (poke dollars) do you have on hand?

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Ummm.

Not all that much. I always use my money because even when I have like 40 of an item, I feel I don't have enough. Which ended up in my nearly finished Emerald having Ultra Ball x99 times 3. LOL.

My Emerald file is pretty wealthy. My Platinum one.. not that much. But my friend ALWAYS seems to have 999999. He does the Pokemon League all the time, so I can understand why though :P

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
    Almost $50,000.

I always make way more money than I need in Pokémon games, so I always spend it really liberally. I just bought like 50 or 100 of each individual item regardless of the fact that, other than Poké Balls and potions, I probably wouldn't even need to use any of them more than once.

Then I found out about the villa. :( If I knew about that from the beginning, I would've saved money the entire game and had a totally pimped out house! All I was able to afford was the PC desk.

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    600,000 about
    All I buy is repels, ultra balls, and hyper potions though
    On occasion I buy vitamins

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    About 200k on both Platinum and Pearl
    I fight the Elite 4 my main pokemon holding amulet coin and get like 13k per battle

On Pokemon Red, I used the Missingno glitch to get infinite 99+ nuggets so I have the max on that one

Ayselipera

On Platinum I have the max amount. Mainly because I leveled up a ton of my pokemon without buying anything. So all that trainer money added up XD

Years
    I have about 600,000 something in my Platinum version. xD; I can't remember the exact number.
    The Pokemon I use most holds an Amulet Coin, and I'm constantly battling Gym Leaders and the Sinnoh league to level up Pokemon via Exp. Share method. :D I've gotten the maximum amount of money at least three times without even trying.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I don't remember the exact amount of money I have in Pokémon Pearl or Platinum, but I do believe in Platinum I have around $30,000 dollars whilst around $400,000 in Pearl. Not too long ago, I had the max amount of money you can get, in Pokémon Pearl due to having the Amulet Coin and battling the Old Couple near Trophy Garden for EV training.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I have 999999 because I dont have anything else to spend it on. I already bought my villa and everything for it, and I dont need any items so im set.

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
    My money is also maxed, most notably thanks to the aforementioned Amulet Coin. Not to mention that I fight every trainer in Sinnoh and the Elite Four about once a week for EV training.

Back