• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much pokemon merchandise do you own?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    My gosh Im such a poke-freak...... AND PROUD TO BE ONE! lol Anyways just as the title says how much pokemon merchandise do you own? Is your room a pokemon shrine? Mine is a failed pkmn shrine.

I have pokemon cards posted all over my walls, and I have the little pikachu keychain hanging off from my backpack xDD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Nope. Most of my Pokemon merchandise got put into storage when I changed rooms.

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    i own the hat the ash wore in the 1st season,pokemon cards,games,toys,shirts posters etc.

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
    not that much
    growing up all i every got where the games and cards
    my family wasn't filled with cash back in the 90's
    but i would love to have a plushi of electrike

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    Omg, I remember getting tons of pokemon TCG' cards and having them in a big folder and took em to school haha, and i was sneeky i traded the fake ones i bought near my house for some sick real ones haha shady lol

But I also had all those burger king toys that came with their happy meal and a poster i had on my room.

But now all that is in storage.. not enough room for all that now.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    ...just the GenIV games and a handful of TCG cards these days...

I used to have a large card collection, but I sold it all away for moneys. :D

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Got quite a few merchandise from the day and even some recent stuff such as a customized shirt with Dawn and some of my favorite pokemon on it I photo shopped, key chains, game accessories, some posters etc. Obviously, I try not to show it to my friends who would mock me for it but I love this stuff. :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Not much besides the games, player's guides, and a Meowth plushie I bought at an anime con last month. Well, there's also my Blue/Leaf cosplay outfit, but that was unofficial and pieced together from eBay purchases.

I really wish they made more figurines of the trainers and not just the Pokemon.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    I got tons of cards and about 50 or so of the DP action figures. I have all the main games and the complete first and second season's.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I have the games and the first 3 movies on VHS and 4 & 5 on DVD in the attic. I think there's a few pokemon cards up there as well. But other than that, nothing.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    First four movies, some pikachu walkie-talkies, all the games released in the states so far, some pokemon cards, and pokemon bed sheets.

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    Not much, just a few things here and there.

Cards, games, game case, Dialga Stylus etc.

If I had the money I'd have a lot more, however.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I have five or six small stuffed Pokemon on my windowsill right now. I also have a Togepi and Eevee keychain on my college keys, and a Pikachu keychain on my car keys. I make Pokemon card wallets, so I have a bunch of those lying around (plus a bunch of Pokemon cards in tins so I can make more). That's basically it, besides a few t-shirts and the games and my Platinum guide which is amazing. I think I might also have a few movies and a VHS or two still.

Back