• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much reputation do you have?

How much rep do you have?

• Total voters

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    I have too much if you ask me, for someone who doesn't make many posts of substance. :/
    I wonder if I've gotten rep latley... I donno since it's disabled, and i don't keep track of it. =P
    I bet I give out tons and tons of it though. XD

Show My Reputation Level
    Your current reputation level is displayed to other users whenever you post a message. If you would like to hide your reputation, disable this option.

You currently have 911 reputation points.
    [ ] Show My Reputation Level

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    well i had a "phase" where peeps gave me bad rep but then some friends gave me somemore back and i have 440 now XD

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    I just gotta ton of bad rep and NO comments!!! What's up with you mean ppls who did that?! You got a mental disorder?!!?? Sorry if that sounded cruel and offending but i just am sick of them ppls! -__-;;;
    How much reputation do you have?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I find it funny that the spammiest members *coughsomebecamemodscough* have the highest rep.

Somehow, I have 1218.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    I have 1629 rep points, and I have no idea why. Some of the posts don't have description, three of them didn't count, and like, 4 of them are bad rep. I did get rep for seeing the Flannery episodes, though. XD

Back