• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much Snow do you have?

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Two inches of ice, and two inches of snow on top of it.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Here in good ol' Minnesota, we've got about 3 inches of snow. XD I really want more, but even just a little bit of snow really makes my Christmas wonderful. ^_______^
    Merry Christmas everyone! =D

~Kelsey

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    10 cms of snow and then another 1 or two of ice. We are going to have a bliazzard tonight.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Gahh, we have TONS >_< I think maybe 2 feet. I like snow but we have so much ice and snow it takes hours to shovel driveways by hand. Good thing we have a snowblower. It's also like 10 degrees Fahrenheit, and really cold at night. There has been a lot of backed-up traffic and stuff. =P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 1, 2005
    None=(

All our snow melted. No luck this year. I hope it snows soon though. I want a snowday.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    actually i live in england (somerest) and ive have none :(

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    Marina99 said:
    None. ;-;

It doesn't snow in California. Good thing we're going to Big Bear. =3
    Same here... Ahh... i wish it did so the police would be cold and stop chasing me X_X-- the only downside to living in los angeles.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    yep, snow in texas ^_^ it snowed a couple days ago but a little bit of it is still lingering around. yaaay it looked so pretty before it started melting.

it was only a little bit though... just enough to cover the ground. ;-;

Back