• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much time did you spend with your computer or laptop?

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    How much time did you spend with your Computer or Laptop? Mine is 3 hours in the morning and whole afternoon and night in weekends. On weekdays I only spend 2 hours with my computer.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    uh, is this a trick question? hehe j/k actually I spend a lot of time with mine. if I'm sick it's usually around 14 hours a day that I'm on it, but on average I think I only log around 7 or 8 hours a day. That number drops down to 3-4 on days I have to work.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    On a school day I'll probably be on for at least 7 hours and on the weekends for around 12 hours. I have no social life.

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Unlike Gerri Shin and Eon-Rider, I barely have an kind of social life at all! My life being such, the vast majority of my day is spent on my laptop.
    (Good thing I own a cooling dock, huh?)

From the time I get home in the afternoon to the time I go to bed fairly early in the morning, I have my laptop running and I am at it at least 85% of the time. I am a very technologically inclined person and I like to have my life digitized to the fullest extent it can be. Most of my leisure activities as well as schoolwork are done on the computer and therefore require such attention.
    (Heck, two of my classes at school are computer-based. xD)

Simple Answer: A lot.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    This depends on what I am doing on that day. On typical weekdays, I spend an hour before I go to school, and twelve or so hours after school. On typical weekends, I spend all day on it depending on when I wake up and when I go to bed. But that's on estimate of about... 20 or so hours during the weekends.

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
    Before I got my laptop this week, it'd probably be about 4 hours on average per day, if you include school computer usage, and more at the weekends, about 6-8 Hours. Which... is actually a lot...

Which getting this laptop hasn't really helpt me cut back on. Since I now use it for note-taking in classess, I'm probaly on more like 6-8 hours a day on weekdays too. Scary... I don't think I've got to the extent where I'm neglecting my social life yet, though.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Unlike Gerri Shin and Eon-Rider, I barely have an kind of social life at all! My life being such, the vast majority of my day is spent on my laptop.
    (Good thing I own a cooling dock, huh?)

I accidentally made a typo. I meant "I have no social life." XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I used to be on my computer almost all day if I am not at work. But lately it has been cut down because I been doing other things with my time. Like working out and hanging out with my friends. Mostly now it is between 3-8 hours a day. And my computer is never turned off either. Unless if I am going to be out of town for a few weeks.

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    every minute I'm home and a lot when I'm at college, it's the same laptop for both things, I use it a lot for both leisure and work, naturally I do all the things I need to do but besides that, all the time^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Many long hours.
    You could say I'm wasting my life, but I'd tell you it is my life.
    Then you'd call me sad, and I'd call you boring for living in the real world, hurr.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Assuming I'm up 16 hours per day on average (Wake up at 11-12ish, go to bed between 4 and 4:30am), I'd say about 15 is spent on the computer :x Since I do virtual school, I have to be on here for it, and then I just sorta stay... XD; Really, I'll admit I'm far too addicted. The first thing I do in the morning is lean over and open my laptop, and check up on stuff. And then I'm using one of my computers right until I go to bed. Lately I've been having to make dinner for everyone around here , so that's why I deducted an hour from the 16. So yeah, I'm on the computer literally all day, every day, unless I have to go and do something else.

tl;dr More time then I do off the computer.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I'm on it as much as I can be. Lately mum took it away from me D: I'm only on now to study for my exam tommorow.
    When it isn't hiddent away, I'm on it every second day. We only have one computer, and my bro is addicted to MapleStory. So we split it up to reduce fights :3. On every second day, I'm on the computer from when I get home from school - bed with a few breaks in the middle. On weekends I'm on pretty much all day lol, with the execption of work and the occasional movie/birthday...very occasional :P

Back