• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often are you on PC?

How much are you on a day?

• Less than one hour

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • 1-3 hours

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • 3-6 hours

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • 6-9 hours

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • 9+(if you choose this you liar! XD)

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters

Kurono

Remember?
Years
  • On weekends I literally spend more time on PC then I do sleeping..and I sleep a lot..XD

And yes I chose 9+ hours.XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I usually be here for about a hour to two hours. Lately I haven't been here...I am sorry everyone. But I am back now and I will make up lost time. Try to. XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • A couple of hours if a good conversation comes up somewhere, otherwise likely less than half an hour.

I used to spend every waking hour on PC. Then PC began to bore me, with the lack of activity/things going on and such. Normally I'd lurk around DCC all day until somebody came online, like most people, but I was banned a couple of months ago, and after returning, PC just... never really pertained to my interests, or actually put any enjoyment into my day, so to speak. I still come, but I guess it just got really boring after going to other forums. o_o Ehh. But yeah, that's why I'm rarely here any more. (And yes, half an hour a day is rare for me. ;x)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Believe it or not, but it's about nine hours everyday (excluding thursdays when I only have two hours free time) I spent 12+ hours in the pc during the summer.

Years
  • It depends. If I have somewhere to go or if I get to stay home. Usually I spend 1-3 hours on PC. Well, I'm really not sure. I'm not good at keeping track of time.

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
    Years
  • On school days, I'm online 2-4 hours; but on weekends and holidays, I'm online 4-6 hours (sometimes a bit more).

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    I Never post (Anymore) ..
    Just come here to watch to see people say "P0k3M0n R0x M3H S0X!!!!"
    Yep.. that`s all I ever do..

LESS than one 1 hour.. You guessed it

Years
  • Bah! Tch, I dun care how much of a liar I'll be called! Tch, I used ta spend over 12 hours on it every daydurin' summer holiday, tch, an' even though I'm on for less now, the overall average is over 9 hours, tch, so there. XP

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • anything between 1-10 hours a day,
    and every now-and-again ill be on like 18-20 hours, and stay on all night

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Well those other than Andy (I dont want to mess with him XD) (and uh.. hes an admin so.. yeah) uh that go on for 10 hours or something, dude, no offense but thats just freaky. (In other words, I would call you a freak.) Very freaky. I mean its freakier than a horror movie. I suppose people that actually go on for like 9 hours dont actually post straight for 9 hours, so I suggest that you say your "not so active but online" for 9 hours. You have to admit PC is too boring for 9 hours of posting, dont you think? I'd rather IM for 9 hours. >>

Uh.. I hardly ever go on. But when theres a day I come on, I usually come on for 30min-1hour trying to find a place to post in. >>; If I do find a place to post in, I usally take 5 minutes to post. Yeah, Im very careful of what Im posting. Oo

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • 3 to 6 hours a day, and thats usually my free time.

Wow, that's obsession. I'll do a Kylie-chan and freak out if I'm not on PC for a day. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Auel said:
    Well those other than Andy (I dont want to mess with him XD) (and uh.. hes an admin so.. yeah) uh that go on for 10 hours or something, dude, no offense but thats just freaky. (In other words, I would call you a freak.) Very freaky. I mean its freakier than a horror movie. I suppose people that actually go on for like 9 hours dont actually post straight for 9 hours, so I suggest that you say your "not so active but online" for 9 hours. You have to admit PC is too boring for 9 hours of posting, dont you think? I'd rather IM for 9 hours. >>

Trust me...I have been on here for 12+ hours straight every in August. It was very hard to see me not on the active list during that month...

Years
  • The Fly said:
    Trust me...I have been on here for 12+ hours straight every in August. It was very hard to see me not on the active list during that month...
    You don't post much, though? I've never seen you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    bna_li said:
    You don't post much, though? I've never seen you.
    I'm a lurker...plus I think I made myself invisible sometime during the last week of August, so only mods and higher staff will see me now. ^_^

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Well, mostly 1-3 hours a day but I think its more XP. Actually I just stay on from 2 hours, then close the comp and open it after some time ^^

Back