• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you change the website style?

How often do you change the website style?

• Total voters

NeonFire

<insert awesomeness here>
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UT
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    I rarely change it, but I got a little tired of Blossom Shower and am now browsing through the other styles.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Almost never. Maybe if there's a new theme I actually like but for the most part I just use the same one. @_@ Force of habit, maybe.

Schweppes

Banned
    Years
    Well, on other forums I use whatever the default is, but now that you mentioned it, I'm going through the extensive list as we speak, trying to find the one that best suits me.

Cid

Years
    I do have the forum style changed sometimes, but I didn't change it myself.

Mostly when the current default forum style gets in, the style that I have changes to that.

When I do change the forum style sometimes, I pick what looks better than the current one.
    But now that I'm thinking about it, I'm going to try to stick to a single forum style.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I usually switch to a new style every time a new one is released (if I like it, of course). I'm on Pichu^2 right now, and I switch to The Plaza every now and then. Probably once every two weeks I switch to one of the older themes.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If the current one annoys me I just switch to an earlier one that I like. Most of the time I like the style to where I won't change it until a new, better style is released.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I only change when I see a new style that I like, otherwise I don't really switch unless I've been using the same one for ages.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Only when I want to see how my theme looks in Midnight Misty/Bewitched or if a new skin is released I'll view it. Otherwise it's always the same.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Whenever a new one releases I try it on a bit but I always return to my favorite one.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Quite often, actually. XD It's mainly so I can see all the styles, a result of being relatively new here. :P

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Mine has always been conway. I tend to just use the one i'm use to or the site don't feel the same to me. So basically i never change it :(

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I prefer Conway waaaay more than the other styles, i find it easier to find things and the buttons i find easier as well :D
    So i've never ever changed it from Conway unless i'm checking out a new style. ^.^

Back