• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you charge your electronics?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I don't know if it's been asked yet or not... but yeah. Sorry if it has, and I'm just blind and fucking exhausted. DX

Anyway, what the title says. :3

I try to charge mine as often as I can. Usually, I forget though. Another reason is because my nano and iPhone both share a charger. That makes it hard to charge them both. I don't have an extra charger to charge both at once. I also end up letting my iPad get close to death because I become lazy. I use my iPad A LOT, just like I do my phone and nano; especially my nano. God forbid, I cannot for the life of me live without my nano. My phone could be on it's death bed, and I always end up charging my nano first. XD

So, how about you then?

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • i charge my phone every night while i'm sleeping. i actually have a portable battery charge for my phone that i also have to charge. i charge my 3ds whenever it starts dying. i probably should start charging it while im asleep.

Years
  • For most things: "Crap it's about out of power, I better plug it in now grumble grumble where's the power cord."

For things like my phone: "Oh it's been out of power for a while, guess I better actually charge it now before I forget again."

c:

Yeah, I don't like being bothered to have to plug things in, really, so I end up waiting as long as I can before doing so.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I plug my chargers to my phone and tab every night, just so they'll have full batteries when I leave in the morning.

While for my 3DS... unless I'm going to an event or a long trip (I normally charge it up the night before), I normally wait 'til it dies or is close to death haha.

Years
  • Usually between 25%-50% I'll plug em in. I'm down to using one cable for three devices at the moment, so I have to be careful with what I use.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2019
    I don't use my phone a lot anymore, so once a day. However, I always make sure to charge it every night even if my phone ends up with around 50% charge by the end of the day. I absolutely must make sure I have 100% at the start of each day or neglect will find its way to haunt me. The same goes for the watch, regardless if the day ends with around 35% battery remaining.

The iPad, meanwhile, is plugged in majority of the time.

Zachella-chan

Winter is coming
    Years
  • It depends on what it is. I have a charging dock for my iPod so I charge that every night easily enough, however I lose the charger for my phone more times than I can count.

Years
  • It depends on my usage really, I tend to charge my phone up over night so I can make sure that my alarm will go off. Generally though if I've been using it a lot I'll charge it when it hits below 10%, and for my laptop I'll charge it whenever it starts to kick off with me complaining that it's only got 10%/7% left.
    As for my other devices (ereader, 3ds, netbook, etc.) I tend to charge them up whenever I need them.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I always charge my laptop due to the battery health is terrible and until I can afford it and when I charge my BlackBerry if the battery is below 20% I charge it max

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I charge my phone about the end of every other day - before I changed the ROM on my phone it could barely last one day worth of moderate usage. My 3DS seems to be able to last about 3 days of an hours use, If I know I'll be out all day I charge everything the night before.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I charge my phone the night before if I have to go to work the next day. Otherwise I just wait until it's about dead or dead hahah. Everything else I tend to just wait until it's about to die or does die before I charge it. Or if I'm about to go on some trip and need it fully charged beforehand. That's about it though.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Whenever the battery drops below 10% I'll charge it back up if I can find a charger nearby. I have a habit of basically just using them until they run out of power though.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • i charge my phone every night while i'm sleeping. i actually have a portable battery charge for my phone that i also have to charge. i charge my 3ds whenever it starts dying. i probably should start charging it while im asleep.

I do the same with my 3DS as well. Sometimes though, I'll put it on charge when it doesn't really need it. I do this just in case I put down my game and have to do something. It helps to keep the battery from dying. XD

I charge my phone when it gets around 60 to 70%, sometimes 40 or 50%. It really depends if I'm near a place I can charge it, which isn't often. I use my phone a lot for Twitter and Instagram (This what happens when you have a very active hero who likes to make your phone squee whenever he feels like it). My iPad usually gets charged possibly between 10% to 60%. This depends on whether I plan on going somewhere with it. I use my iPad A LOT for writing.

My nano on the other hand is like my life. I'll charge it even if it's only half dead.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I just keep things charged whenever possible so that I don't end up with a surprise later on in the day. Sometimes I wish batteries lasted longer...

That means things are going to be plugged in overnight so that they start out with a full charge at the beginning of the next day. I also keep a large-ish USB power supply should my phone run low on battery.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    not very often...i either forget or i'm too lazy. .-.

i'm only consistent charging up my game consoles, so as soon as the light turns red i plug them in. i'd never wanna risk losing all my progress. ;;

Years
  • Usually it's when the power is in the red, or in the case of my 3DS and Wii U, blinking red. But if I am going somewhere like school or a far place and the device is only half way charged, I'll charge it fully just in case.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Every 6-7 hours, I charge my phone and my laptop. It's a bother charging this holy gadgets, but they gotta die sometime

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • I do the same with my 3DS as well. Sometimes though, I'll put it on charge when it doesn't really need it. I do this just in case I put down my game and have to do something. It helps to keep the battery from dying. XD

I charge my phone when it gets around 60 to 70%, sometimes 40 or 50%. It really depends if I'm near a place I can charge it, which isn't often. I use my phone a lot for Twitter and Instagram (This what happens when you have a very active hero who likes to make your phone squee whenever he feels like it). My iPad usually gets charged possibly between 10% to 60%. This depends on whether I plan on going somewhere with it. I use my iPad A LOT for writing.

My nano on the other hand is like my life. I'll charge it even if it's only half dead.

i haven't charged my 3ds in like two days, so when i went to play it today, it was already dying. i just need to learn to plug it in while im asleep.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I have a piece of shit Nokia and I kid you not I charge that thing like once a month. That phone just keeps truckin

Back