• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Often Do You Get A Haircut or Go To The Hair Salon?

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Whenever I'm forced. :D
    Or sometimes if I think it's starting to look bad.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Maybe once a year or something? I got it cut a few weeks ago. Now it's short.

I don't know how much spend on my hair, but all I really do is buy shampoo.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Every Two months. (or whenever my parents and/or school forces me too)

My hair grows very fast. I need one right now though. The school will eventually send home a slip saying I need a haircut >.>

Rozer Guy is my name
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    Well I get 1 in spring and a few in summer.

I like my hair long in Fall and Winter and short in Spring and Summer.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The school will eventually send home a slip saying I need a haircut >.>
    Whoa, that's a dictatorial school you attend. D:

Fer me, once every... one/two years? Really just if and when it becomes necessary. It never seems to go beyond my shoulders though, how depressing. :[
    I should eat some jelly, maybe then it'll grow faster. xD

I don't spend any money on it.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Well, I wouldn't really consider it a cut, but since I have long hair I have to trim it every 2-3 weeks. I just do that by myself though. o__o I go to the hair salon every two months, probably. Sometimes sooner if my hair really starts to bug me. But if I just want to make minor changes, I do it myself.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I only go to get my hair trimmed every other month, I guess? It's really long (waaay down my back) so I only do that to keep it healthy. But otherwise, I haven't made any major changes to it in a couple of years... and don't plan to any time soon. I think it's pretty just the way it is.

I did consider getting longer side bangs for a while, but I dunno. My hair grows really fast, but if I didn't like how the new style looked I'd still be stuck with it for a while. And my mom would probably get depressed, because she's more picky about my hair than I am. XD;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I get a haircut about every three weeks or so, depending on how long my hair has gotten. I have to keep it pretty short, it starts to get really curly if I let it get past my ears or so.

Thunder Beam

My Current Team on Diamond
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    I get my haircut every 3-4 months, and my haircut only cut $12. sometime by grandma gets after me to cuts it.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Each three months or so, mainly when my mother says: "What are you doing with that hair!". I prefer having it long than short.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I get mine every two months or so, even though my friends tell me to start growing my hair out more. xD I can't stand it to be long at all... A few inches below the ears is fine, but nothing longer than that.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I get a hair cut once every three months, I think. It would be more often, since I prefer my hair short, but I simply can't be bothered to do so. Also, my hair grows quite slowly...

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I haven't had one for about a year D: My hair takes forever to grow though. And I want a haircut, but I don't know what to do with my hair ._. If you cut it, it will get even more frizzy then it already is.. Dunno what to do xD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hopefully soon I'll be going every weekend 8DD; I'm applying for a job at a salon. Anyway, hair wise, I get it done every few months to get the dead ends trimmed and spruce up my highlights if I have any at the time. I love going there n_n

I'm actually leaving in about ten minutes to go get my hair done! :>

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    I get my hair cut every 5 weeks, since its thick.
    Every time I get up from bed its sticking up and in all places, so I use gel every day for it to stay down. I hate having thick hair =[

Back