• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you have fast food?

How often do you have fast food?

• Daily

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Weekly

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Fortnightly

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Every two months

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Every four months

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Every year

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Every two years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once in ten years

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Never

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters

Dragonite Tamer

I'll never leave you behind.
    Years
    Well, just as the title says how often do you go to a fast food place? I don't go much, about once in two months.

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Meh,me,I'm literally a non-stop fast food eater--in means,I eat it it quite daily,especially in a lazy crisis.

Most of the time though,we'd eat something home-made or something =/

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    EWW! *collaspe* I HATE FAST FOOD!!! *roll roll*

I haven't had fast food on the longest time....BECAUSE IT'S GROSS!!

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Who wants to bet that 75% of the replies here will have nothing to do with the topic and just say "OHH NOS cuz fast fud is bad 4 u! :mew2:"?

Never less than once a month, never more than once a week. I'm very partial to the McChicken sandwich, and I might have two of those on the weekend, and seeing as the only restaurants in my town are McDonald's, Burger King, Long John Silver's, Pizza Hut, Subway, and Domino's, I don't have much of a choice. Not counting the times about once a month that I can go to the city for some Wendy's or Taco Bell, I might have McDonald's 30 or so times a year, Pizza Hut six times, and Subway twice. So, come to think of it, a better option for me might be fortnightly.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well, I have rarely eaten fast food as it is, but truth be told I try not to touch the stuff. XD Although I do go to Subway every so often, they have such nummy subs!! ^_____________^ *always gets the chicken teriyaki sub* X3 As for fast food places such as McDonalds or Burger King...ewww. XD Before you all tear my insides out, I just want to say that I just don't favor the taste of their food...and I'm leaving it at that. <.<

~Kelsey

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Not very much. Maybe every few months if I have to.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I go every so often. I don't really like the greasy food. But once in a while its lovely. So about every two months or something...

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I tend not to go to most fast food places because unless I'm in town with friends (then there's not other way) but maybe every 2 months I might have some kind of takaway.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I hardly ever have fast food, I usually have a home cooked meal for my dinner, maybe once or twice a year. Like I said hardly at all.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    EWW! *collaspe* I HATE FAST FOOD!!! *roll roll*

I haven't had fast food on the longest time....BECAUSE IT'S GROSS!!
    I absolutely agree with you on this one. Fast food is just... (atleast most fast food) *pukes* I never go to fast food places O_O The last time I went to MCdonalds for example, was... atleast 5 years ago. We sometimes order a pizza home, but it needs to be completely fresh for me to eat it, and it isn't really such a treat anyway... >.> I never go to fast food places and I eat it maybe... 3-5 times a year. I just don't enjoy the taste of fast food -_-
    Well, I have rarely eaten fast food as it is, but truth be told I try not to touch the stuff. XD Although I do go to Subway every so often, they have such nummy subs!! ^_____________^ *always gets the chicken teriyaki sub* X3 As for fast food places such as McDonalds or Burger King...ewww. XD Before you all tear my insides out, I just want to say that I just don't favor the taste of their food...and I'm leaving it at that. <.<

~Kelsey
    I can't completely agree with you since I have never eaten in a burger king, but if their food is as bad as MCdonalds' I definitely hate it >.<

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I used to eat it like twice a week but now I've cut it down to once a fortnight.

Years
    It's usually pretty rare, maybe once or twice a month. My parents like cooking instead. It just tastes better ^^ Besides, it's cheaper to make dinner XD

However, when you're moving, you have to eat out ALOT. Usually, you don't have the kitchen to cook in. And if you do, you can't buy too much because you're going to have to get rid of it. :/

So yeah, right now, I'm eating out every day, sadly. I can't wait to get home and have a good, homecooked meal. <3

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I love fast food but I don't eat it very often, maybe like once a month....maybe. I like home cooked meals better anyway, I love my mom's cooking.

Back