• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you wash your hair?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That's assuming you do wash your hair/actually have hair.

I wash it about every three days otherwise it'll annoy me. Although lately I've been washing it every two days... and I should probably get out of that habit :(

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    Once a day or maybe twice a day. It's because of my intense work and dust from the cargos.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I wash my hair every 2 days as I'm going through that stage where my hair goes greasy very quickly.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I wash it when i wake up and go to bed
    Though it's usually just one of them =/

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    I wash my hair every other day at night (I don't have enough time to wash it in the mornings) but I think I'll have to wash it everyday because my hair is getting greasy quite quickly during the days I don't wash it. :|

Humiliation

The Hero Within
    Years
    Every morning. This really refreshens me and gives me a jolly feeling in the morning. I can almost always smell my beautiful clean hair!

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    I wash my hair once a day. Usually after I get to school. And sometimes even if I just washed it if I have PE I tend to wash my hair again.

Years
    Usually all 2 days, but during holidays i wash them a lot less frequently, because most of the time i'm staying at home and not going anywhere so no one (except for my parents who don't complain about greasy hair) is going to notice

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    With water, twice a day.
    With shampoo, once a week, usually on Saturdays.
    Too much chemicals cannot be good for ones hair.

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    Every Other Day but i am going to have to start every day because it is getting greasy before i can turn around this is the first year i have had long hair lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I try every other day, sometimes I go without washing it for a few days. I don't know, I guess I do whenever I feel like it.

Back