• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Often Do you Watch TV?

How often do you watch TV?

• All week.

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Most of the time.

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Not very often.

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Hardly ever.

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I have looked and I can't see a thread like this. If there please close this one.

How Often Do You Watch TV?
    I don't watch TV that often now. I used to watch it alot more than I do now. Probably about 2 hours a week now. I am usally on the internet or doing other thinks.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    I'm usually busy occupying myself with drawing, internet, and sometimes video games... And sleeping |P
    I only watch TV every morning, to watch the news while eating breakfast.
    When my friends come over though, we like to mimic and make fun of TV shows and stuff |P' Sometimes, I come over to annoy my sister who watches TV almost 24/7. When I get tired, I watch whatever she's watching and then go away.
    That's pretty much the only time I really watch TV for fun/pass time away...
    Neh.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    well....for me not that often, it's wierd....whe i was 11 and under i watched it all week, now i got better things 2 do.....i play sports,sketch,video games, etc. when i turned 12, i haven't watched television that often at all.........O.o

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I watch a lot of TV, most of the time I'm on the internet or playing video games but I do watch TV a lot. My choice would be somewhere between "Most of the time" and "Not very often".

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Meh,I used to watch TV like nuts >_> Nowadays,I'm either besy with schoolwork or just here on teh Internet.The only show nowadays I watch is Inuyasha,but that's it

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I watched TV once in the last year.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Meh, I don't watch too much tv anymore. I work too much and the only thing I watch is Naruto, Pokemon, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Real World, and the Gaulent 2.

Other than that...I will be at work or be using the internet. Downloading music and anime. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Let's see, only at night time, 1:30 of Austar we watch a-day.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    I watch TV most of the time because there's nothing to do besides being on the computer, playing video games and nobody ever comes to my house. Mostly when I'm on the internet.

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I probably watch TV like.. an hour a day? Depends on whatever is on TV, mostly I'm at school, on the internet, playing games or outside with my dog ;D

Chelc

Years
    Hardly. Usually when I'm eating breakfast/lunch/dinner, and a little in the morning and if I feel like it, later at night.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    How often I wacth TV? let's see, a day has 24 hours....i would say about 8 hours a day, more if I have the chance and I didn't have to go to work.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Well, it depends...I always watch this specific show after I'm back from school and I always watch something on Monday night. Otherwise, I'm either doing my homework, going to classes, hanging out, or log into internet like usually.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I watch it almost daily, but usually just 5 minutes or so. TV these days is rubbish -_- The only show I watch regulary is queer eye for the straight guy. I usually watch TV in the morning during the weekends, because I'm not allowed to go on the comp before 10 am and I don't have anything else to do either.

Back