• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you yawn?

Years
    I yawn and stretch so much its crazy. Especially when people talk about it or yawn around me. I have been tired lately, so I yawn twice as much, and its like a raid of yawns everyday...

YAWN

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Depends on the day. I sleep late and wake up early on weekdays, so I usually yawn most of the time at school. Weekends are a different story. :3

CaptainSpicyClouds

You Will Respect My Authoritay
    Years
    I don't usually Yawn a lot when I'm tired, bt When I'm really bored and I forget to breath enough I Yawn a lot.

I must get bored a lot bcause I yawn like 20 times a day XD!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I yawn a lot. Not a whole lot, but pretty much a lot of times throughout the day.

I also yawned now. But there is a scientific explanation to that.
    The yawn reflex is often described as contagious: if one person yawns, this may cause another person to "sympathetically" yawn. Observing another person's yawning face (especially his/her eyes), even reading, or thinking about yawning, can cause a person to yawn. The proximate cause for contagious yawning may lie with mirror neurons, i.e., neurons in the frontal cortex of certain vertebrates, which upon being exposed to a stimulus from conspecific (same species) and occasionally interspecific organisms, activates the same regions in the brain.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    ^ Yes, and some experts said that it's the most contagious reflex.

I often yawn in an average of 3 or more in a minute, and it'll rise if I'm bored or sleepy naturally.

Years
    I yawned looking at the title of this thread, wtf. And then I did it a few more times. I hate this thread. ;_;

Anyway, I yawn a lot in the mornings, when I'm dead tired and not really that awake. I'm not a morning person at all. Also do it late at night, especially if my nephew does. I have a really stupid yawn reflex.

Back