• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old are u?

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I find that most teenagers lack the kind of coherent thinking and writing skills online you would expect. They seem to think since online isn't 'real' they can act lazy and like idiots and it makes no difference. Some people don't act their age is much less obvious manners too, I believe.
    Hmm, yes my other friends view the online environment as fake like you said it Kairi. So without taking it seriously they would spam up places and type incoherent messages, lol. Hence.. I don't refer them to places I visit. You'd ban me if I did :P.

Grammar, maturity? I don't know if I have those qualities but try to show some, or least look funny doing it, lol. Those that know me via msn IM know what I'm talking about >.0 .

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Kairyu said:
    Hmm, yes my other friends view the online environment as fake like you said it Kairi. So without taking it seriously they would spam up places and type incoherent messages, lol. Hence.. I don't refer them to places I visit. You'd ban me if I did :P.

Grammar, maturity? I don't know if I have those qualities but try to show some, or least look funny doing it, lol. Those that know me via msn IM know what I'm talking about >.0 .
    I'm 14, somewhere in the middle, I believe. On another forum I'm a member of, I'm the youngest out of about 5000, so that's nice.

I remember when Carol used to be the youngest on PC... she even had it in her sig, I think!

I understand what you mean with the grammar and spelling thing, that stuff really gets to me. You should see when I yell at Optic through MSN sometimes!

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    HAHAHAHA!!! I turned 31 (sorry, 13) only a few days ago! :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    im only 11 years old. im turning 12 in august

Cool, you're probaly the first person I know here that's younger
    that's younger than me. :P

Years
    I dont personally think age has anything to do with interests. I just found this place myself a few days ago and I think its great ^^ Some where that people with like interest can come together and talk (er chat) As for my own age..

I have been an anime fan since I was 5 years old ^^ im 26 now.
    ~~and I still think im young~~ ^^;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Hm, Tig... what? *looks* You're a boy! Aargh! *dies slightly*

People always think I'm younger than I really am. There's only one forum I've been to where they said I acted older... and that was the one where I was the youngest member... XD

Tweak

most people are under 15...i'm guessing. =X

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Zapchu said:
    i'll be 19 this may. >w<

most people are under 15...i'm guessing. =X
    Ooo nineteen? You going to have a party on PC? ;p

Back