• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old are you?

How old are you, realy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    13...thats about it for the last 12 years of my life i have been driving, Mr.Hormones please take the wheel, "ok" he says.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    I think I fall for three different categories. :3
    [ one: ] 13 ~ Mari's actual age.
    [ two: ] 1-4 ~ My age, mentally. :D
    [ three: ] 10 ~ My age, physically. {{at least, that's what half my friends think. The other half thinks I look fourteen. x3;}} :33

Last edited:

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    I'mma slender chick that is only 13 ;0 *brick'd*

Many people say that I'm mentally 5 years old. People who knows my secret side think I'm a bit older XD;;

I got mistaken that I look like 14-15 year old cuz I'm taller then some people. Ehh.. Ladeedaa..

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I'm 12!!!!!!!! Mentally I'm 4!!!! :D Sometimes. And everyone thinks I look 14-16 cuz I got my hair cut short. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I was born February 20, 1993. :3 I'll be 13 soon. Well not TOO soon, but soon enough. XD

Back