• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old do you want to be?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • If you could pick any age that you've experienced thus far, and stay that age permanently, what would it be?

In my case, I'd say 17. I was mature to not be a complete retard, but was still a kid. I didn't have nearly as much to worry about back then.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i'd say 14. it was one of the most carefree years of my life, but it also happened to be the age wherein i really experienced the gravity of growing up.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    16-17 because most of my favorite anime characters are in that age o3o

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I wouldn't like staying young forever, but my choice goes to my 15th year. Apparently, that's when most great things happened to me and when I was most happy staying as I am.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I would remain 19 forever. I think what everybody here is failing to take into account is that if they were to stay at an age below 18 for the rest of their lives, then they would spent eternity perpetually reliving the same year of school... now, even if you are one of those rare people who doesn't hate school, it's not something you want to repeat over and over again lol. At 19, I am free to do what I want. I am an adult yet have no responsibilities. I don't have to be at school and I also don't have to work at a career because I'll be this way forever and there is therefore infinite time to do whatever I want lol

The late teens/early twenties are freedom. I like being free :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 18. The bridge between my totally awesome senior year of high school and the start of my equally awesome college life and the independence that went along with it.

And yes, I was one of those rare people that liked school :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • 21, for sure. So much freedom and yet not much of the responsibility that will inevitably come my way in later life. Although I'd never want to be any age forever... that would just freak me out to no end.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'd be 18. That way, I'd be able to repeat senior year as much as I'd like (which was by far the best year in high school due to all the things that went on during that year), and I'd be able to go to college as well. tehe!

WhiteExterior

Back from Beyond
    Years
  • Not that I'm there yet, but I'd choose to be 25ish. It's an age where you still look and feel pretty young, you have all the privileges of an adult and you've grown out of that awkward teenage years.

I think 25 is a good, solid age in my book.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd like to stick to my current age (17). As mentioned before, I can repeat senior year and have some, but not all, adult privileges.

Back