• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old were you when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    6! I played Super Smash Bros Brawl against my parents' friends' kids (who where much older and were not just mashing buttons) and actually won a few battles by mashing buttons while playing as Ganondorf. I eventually go the game myself and figured out how to actually play.

HOWYWY caught your first Legendary without and Masterball?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    10, same time as I got Sapphire. Screw Masterballs, there's too many legendaries.

Also, can you refrain from asking Pokemon-related questions over here? I mean, this is Forum Games not Pokemon Trivia. :)

HOWYWY first had internet access?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    18, when I got my first appartment with my best friend, in another city, for the University. Lived all my life in the same house.

HOWYWY had his first kiss.

Candy

Years
    Never, my teeth are in tip top shape. Only gone to the dentist twice my whole life, and both times the dentist complimented my teeth. :v

HOWYWY had your first crush on someone?

Years
    I started pecking when I was 8, I started doing the real crap last year, so 12.

HOWYWY first learned how to ride a bike?

Candy

Years
    15, because I've never bothered to learn how to swim on the surface of the water 'til my sports class had a swimming session. I didn't instantly drown though. :v

Unless you count diving underwater as swimming: 9.

#waytoopersonal

Just say how old you were doesn't reveal who you like anyway. I mean, mine was at the age of 10 I think. It's normal for someone to like someone else from behind anyway. :v

HOWYWY first read a book 1000 pages thick?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    9 ive read more than anyone in the state
    Howyw....u watched a pg-13 movie non Disney?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I think I saw Austin Powers when i was like, 11, maybe 10.

How old were you when you got your own game system?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Before I was born
    HOWYW...u first caught a shiny

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back