• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old were you...

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    How old were you when you got your first job and what kind of job was it?

I just got my first job at my moms cafe as a busser ^^ (i.e. I take drink orders, clean up tables, set up tables.) and I am 15 currently. (I will be 16 in about a week.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    Stacking shelves at 15. I've come a long way. hah!

But it's not that bad, that kind of no responsibility zombie work is pretty nice sometimes.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I was 14 and I worked as a clerk in a tax commission office. After that, I realized that I didn't like office jobs or being behind a desk all day.

Really.

Really.

Boring.

Ayselipera

I've never had a job. I'm old enough to and all, but I just really don't want to get a job. I have a feeling I'm going to have to get one pretty soon though.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I got my first job back in October. I work as a store clerk and cashier at CVS pharmacy. Oh, I'm seventeen.

Terrible job. I'm only there once a week for four hours.

Years
    My first job was a paper round when i was 11 or 12. Had to do about 700 papers in two days for minimum wage. i asked for less papers and they gave me another 100 but with more money. I quit a few months later

Years
    I started work at a florist at the age of 15 for my work experience. It was fun, my boss let me make a flower arrangement for a family friend's wedding anniversary.

Years
    Excluding work experience aged 15, I started my first proper job last Tuesday. Retail assistant on Sundays, seven hours at £4.11 per hour.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I actually never worked... hehe.

Unless you count the time where mom took me to Dunkin Donuts when she worked there, and I got to give the donuts to people! : D I dropped one by accident... maybe more then one. xD

I was like 6 at that age... no pay. D :

.Bullet

My Valentine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    I've had no actual job as of yet, but I have been called upon to help others with things for some pay, so I guess I run my own business. *shot*

But, that aside, I'll probably get a job in the next couple of years (still waiting for my license) once I can drive myself.

I assume I can post if I haven't had a job before, right? XD

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Although it's thanks to my mom, it still counts XD

I worked at an orthodontics office every once in awhile when they back up and have no time to sterilize instruments, so I give 'em a hand at that and just about anything else they need. Terrible job for me though =3=" ~hates seeing people I know~

Back