• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old were you...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I worked in our school's A/V room in 7th grade.

As for a job with a salary, that was age 19 as an assistant to the administrative assistant in my college's math department.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    idk if this a job but my friends say it is:

Programming at 9 I needed to take responsibility of keeping eveyone thing up and running :P

Years
    Don't really have an official job, but I do take care of people's pets when they go on vacation. I started doing that when I was 15.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I shared a paper route with my brother when I was... 14? 15? I forget. I don't count that as my first job. First paying job I ever had was hostess/telephone operator at a local Chinese restaurant at age 18.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I was a paper boy at 13, I think I only lasted about 1/2 a year. Don't really consider this much of a job though.

The summer after that (at 14) I worked in a law firm shredding paper. Pretty boring, but a great job considering my age.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I've never really had an actual job yet. *hides* I am looking for one now though because I have a car and I have to be able to buy gas and pay insurance. The closest thing I've ever had to a job was probably a paper route when I was 13-14. xD

Back