• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    okay my little sister was making fun of me the other day cuz im now 18 years old and i still watch pokemon everyday so i made a bet with her that im not the only person in the world that watches pokemon still

so whats your age and how often do you watch pokemon?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Nope, lots of people here older than ya... Glad im 12 XD
    This should be moved to the General or TV/Movies @.O

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    I am 15 and I watch pokemon everyday.
    And this go to Pokemon General...I think.

~moved

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm 14, but I'd never go near the Anime... it's just totally evil and ridculing ^_^!

Manga is more for older people and it has way more story than the watered down-4 kids anime

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm somewhere between 13 and 18. I still watch the anime and play the games!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Don't feel bad!

Im 11, Nearly 12 soon YAY! I know older people here who love it, someone I think a mod here whos about 21, But if you do feel ashamed then perhaps you need a change im not saying not like Pokemon, but I find if im ashamed about somthing its best to stop it! But in this case, its your choice!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm 16 and watch it whenever I have the chance, usually. I would disregard everything your little sister says, it's a tendency of younger siblings to taunt the older ones for any reason, no matter how ridiculous...I don't have any siblings younger than me but I have friends who do, and they sure get a lot of nonsensical taunting from them...

Keep on watching it, keep on enjoying it. It's as simple as that. I don't care what anyone thinks, nobody else should care what other people think in this matter.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    I'm 15 and I watch it just about everyday. There are some episodes I've seen so many times I can't stand them, so if those come on I'll watch something else or go play the games or start writing a short story or something. I'll probably still be interested in Pokemon and watch the shows when I'm 18 so ignore your sister.

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
    Years
    I'm 19 and I watch it when ever I have a chance, its hard to catch it though, cuz of work , I am not up to date on the episodes either, but when I do catch one, I wish I had the time to watch every single one, start to finish.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    I'm 15 and i watch beyblade still alot of my friends would think thats pretty immature but hey i am immature lol and i aint growing up! :D

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    YAY! I'm the oldest Pok?mon fan to post so far!

I'm 21 and ADORE the show ^^ I've been a fan since I was 16 and I make sure to watch it every week *Is currently waiting in a mIRC queue for the most recent episode that aired in japan, that should explain how nuts I am about it XD*

I say just ignore your little sister, my younger brother used to make fun out of me ALL the time and he used to watch it himself XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    bleh...I'm one of the older pc members at 17. I don't get much ridicule from my friends about me liking Pok?mon. They still call me "the Pok?mon Guru" from time to time, denoting how I was obsessed with it to the point of mentioning it all the time at school about four years ago...

It's my own parents that look down on me cuz I'm playing kids' games at 17. They walked into my room the other day while I was playing Colosseum. And they were like, "Someday you'll have to grow up, go to college...blah, blah, blah..."

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    If I ever told my friends I liked Pokemon (well I don't watch the show so, that takes the worlds biggest pain off me) I'd probably get disowned...we all understand each other but this is just such a little thing to fight over.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'm 14 and I never watch the anime anymore. Lost interest. it shows the same thing over and over again. Ash fights Team Rocket, kills a Gym Leader, loses a battle, repeat until the Pokemon leeague. Where he then loses. It's all very repetitive.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I'm 14 years old, and I watch the Anime almost everyday! It depends on how much time I have, but still - Nobody has ever teased me for liking Pokemon, and even if they did, then I wouldn't worry about it. Everyone has the right to like whatever they want.

And this goes in Pokemon TV Shows and Movies! ^_^;

*moved*

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    Heh, I'm seventeen and I still like watching the show. It makes me laugh and I usually watch it about twice a week. I personally like the show because of the horrible humor which works to amuse me and that I like! :D

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I'm 17 and i watch Pokemon almsot everyday. not aonly that, i also watch Digimon, Yugioh, beyblade, and duel masters. :D not as often as pokemon midn you, but I still watch them. i find the time. (recording them, etc.)

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
    I'm 16 and half years old and I watch pokemon every day(and now that i'm at vaication from school I got more time to watch^^).

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    I'm 14, and I've been watching Pokemon since I was about 10-11. I also watch Beyblade V-Force, Dragon Ball/Z/GT, Yu-Yu Hakusho, and Digimon(though I wish they'd have a new season already)and I don't intend on stoping anytime soon.

Back