• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Organized Are Your PC Boxes?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2017
    I keep my boxes painfully organized. My system is to help me fill the Pokedex fairly quickly while going through the story, based mostly on how each Pokemon evolves.

I keep separate boxes for Pokemon evolving in levels 10+, 20+, 30+, etc. Each row of the boxes represents increments of two levels (ex, first row = lvl 10-11, second row = lvl 12-13).

Another box is for Pokemon with special requirements to evolving, the rows separating them by category. Stone evolutions, held item evolutions, high friendship, etc. For Sun/Moon, there were so many trade evolution Pokemon, that I eventually gave them their own box.

As for the rest of my boxes: I have a one for game exclusives that I keep ready for trading, another for my Eevees, another for the legendaries, several for the Pokemon that have fully evolved, and one for my favorites/currently in-use Pokemon. :)

Back