• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How random are you?

How random are you

• Total voters

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    When I'm random, I'm normally sick. Most of the time I'll then repeat the word 'Mine' like the birds on Finding Nemo or start repeating after Ash's Corfish. LOL It'll drive normal people nuts!!!

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    I'm not as random as I used to be..

I used to leap at every chance to be random, but now I'd rather just make a joke than do something random to make people laugh. I hardly ever have completely random moments anymore. I tend to just pay attention (or at least pretend to =P), be humorous when I think it's okay, and be serious otherwise. ^-^

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm top poster in a thread called 'Spontaneous Acts of Randomness'; that should say something. :P
    I'd be one of the top posters if if wasn't for the time zone I live in ;_;

Why do muffins always go in random phrases...?
    It's because muffins have been a part of randomness since ancient times

Anyway back on topic... I am very random indeed. Why else would I randomly yell out 'fish!' in the school library when I should have been studying? And why else would the spontaneous acts of randomness thread be my absolute favourite? I'm random and I'm proud.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    blackhaert said:
    Being random isn't funny unless you reference something funny. Like Family Guy. "There's a message in my cereal! 'Ooooo.'" "Peter, those are Cheerios." That's good randomness.

XD I remeber that episode!!

Anyway, I speak whats on my mind, even if it's at the wrong place, at the wrong time...XP

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I have my random moments, mostly when I get hyper or get really bored, other than that I'm pretty 'normal'

Prioven

Hsss! Die, human!
    Years
    I choose onions, because I'm am VERY random! Need proof?...
    Shiney pickle wearing a charleston jacket!!!!
    ... Or perhaps...
    Kohan!!!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Banana yummy. XD
    I am random about half of the time, but I still voted "Onions!" XD
    Because that's how I feel right now...

*Bangs head on wall for no apparent reason*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Saiyuki said:
    Random people at my school make me despise them. I can never get the lesson at school done on time, thanks to them..
    I understand that. there's this kid in my science class, who taps on the desk, and sings out loud and is so annoying! in my spanish class, it's full of random people. My teacher even has to send them to the office!

That kid i my science class even Backtalks to teachers

but, myself i would say I'm 99% random here, 0% at school an 1% everywhere else.

Kim

Years
    Dogboy2709 said:
    I understand that. there's this kid in my science class, who taps on the desk, and sings out loud and is so annoying! in my spanish class, it's full of random people. My teacher even has to send them to the office!

That kid i my science class even Backtalks to teachers

but, myself i would say I'm 99% random here, 0% at school an 1% everywhere else.

Kids like that are horrible. They're not being random, they're being idiots.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    No, I'm not. x.o; I'm not the kind of person who enjoys throwing random strings of words around just to be "random", anyway... randomness, IMO, is an art form that goes a lot deeper. D:

But the "random" people in my class drive me crazy, because I can't concentrate when they're making so much noise. x.x

Kahoshi said:
    I'm not being a fun hater, I'm saying that I don't find things like "I LIKE CEREAL!" funny. Is capital text suppose to be instantly hillarius...? And I don't hate anybody, guys, I just don't think any of you are funny.
    I agree. "I like pie!" Wow, so funny. Not. o_x;

Besides, people aren't being random.

Now, you guys are... trying to be random. But I doubt that just spilled out of your brain. You probably had to think for a few seconds on something humorous. That's... defeating the whole purpose. It's kinda old now, guys. x.x; One day PC will be incomprehensible because the majority of members will only be posting "OMGZ OMGZ PIE STAR DONKEY WTF I AM A DISHWASHER WITH JELLYBEANS FOR EYES LOLZORZ!1111!!1ELEVENTY". x_X;

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm not being a fun hater, I'm saying that I don't find things like "I LIKE CEREAL!" funny. Is capital text suppose to be instantly hillarius...? And I don't hate anybody, guys, I just don't think any of you are funny.
    That's true, but people who think that's random don't know a thing about randomness -_-
    But the "random" people in my class drive me crazy, because I can't concentrate when they're making so much noise. x.x
    Now, now. You should learn the difference between random and stupid. It's not random to make noise all the time, if it would, half of my class would be random, and they're definitely not random -_-
    Now, you guys are... trying to be random. But I doubt that just spilled out of your brain. You probably had to think for a few seconds on something humorous. That's... defeating the whole purpose. It's kinda old now, guys. x.x; One day PC will be incomprehensible because the majority of members will only be posting "OMGZ OMGZ PIE STAR DONKEY WTF I AM A DISHWASHER WITH JELLYBEANS FOR EYES LOLZORZ!1111!!1ELEVENTY". x_X;
    Noobishness isn't random either -_- Randomness is not about being stupid or noobish, it's about saying the first thing that comes in mind, wether it's relevant or not. If someone is truly random he/she won't have to think for a second -_-

It's sad how many PC members think noobishness and stupidity equal randomness, because they don't >.<

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    "I'm random at certain places and serious at others"

That means on the net i am random but in real life very very very serious.
    (I am not even talking a lot in real life, but on net i love typing things:))

Back