• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are you?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?m around 6?1, maybe closer to 6?2 now. Haven?t been to the doctor in a long time for a checkup since, well we no longer have insurance and my mom is constantly switching doctors. I?m not sure I?ve seen the same doctor twice in the past three years. -.-;

So, yeah. It?s fun, but like any height it?s not that big of deal and has its advantages and drawbacks. I don?t wear heels though, ew. >>;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    Lightning - You're not short, but if you're worried I'm sure you'll grow some more.
    *shakes head* I've been 5'1" for roughly two years now, so... @_@;

Kairi - Visit me! =O We have free health care here~

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:
    *shakes head* I've been 5'1" for roughly two years now, so... @_@;

Kairi - Visit me! =O We have free health care here~
    Remember I was telling you about my stalker person from elementary school? The one who would invite himself into my car everyday for two years. He was 4' something" (lower somethings) for two years. Only recently he has started growing. Don't worry I'm sure you'll be taller. It shouldn't matter that much anyway, because your not that short to begin with.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    So frosty told me one time, heh. @_@; That?s not really my driving reason though. ;p

I think I?d prefer to be shorter, seems like you could be cuter and have more personality around others. I dunno? ._.;

T89, don?t say that! If she stays short then she has to call on me to, err reach thing sin high places, so she?d have to keep me, or a ladder around. =o

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, from what I've heard, most people would prefer to be taller. Every time that I get into a discussion about height with someone shorter than me, they're like, 'OMG! You're so lucky to be tall.' O_o I guess that it doesn't really matter to me, lol. I like my height just fine. I think everyone should just like how they are; you're stuck looking like yourself (I'm describing this really well...) for the rest of your life anyways, so you might as well accept yourself.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Dude I have no clue. All i know is that im as tall as my cousin was 2 years ago (Hes 6 feet now so go figure and hes 12 o_0)I think im five feet lol

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dude, I've been the same height for three years already XD I'm not saying! XD

*dies*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    *slips in*

I'm not Dakota, but..... here I am anyway!
    Hehe...

The last time I checked, I was 5'9. Ah, it feels good to be tall! I'm not sure what my maximum height is, but I don't want to be too tall. I just want to pass the 6-foot barrier, and then I'm done! Hehe...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Well I don't know but in my school yearbook, I was between 5'6-5'7.
    It was creepy because it showed your height, weight, name and picture.
    Schools shouldn't know so much. :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kairi said:
    T89, don?t say that! If she stays short then she has to call on me to, err reach things in high places, so she?d have to keep me, or a ladder around. =o
    :o Or I'd just have Coke and end up gaining an extra foot to my jump because of hyperness~ Then I wouldn't need either. X3 Lol, but I wouldn't mind that. It'd look like you were my slave or something. "Get that down for me!" and you'd do it. x3

Oh. *fixes your typo* =X

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning said:
    :o Or I'd just have Coke and end up gaining an extra foot to my jump because of hyperness~ Then I wouldn't need either. X3 Lol, but I wouldn't mind that. It'd look like you were my slave or something. "Get that down for me!" and you'd do it. x3

Oh. *fixes your typo* =X
    Maybe all the Coke stunted your growth? O_o Woah! "Slave E" would have a slave of her own. *inside "joke"*

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Lightning said:
    I'm only 5'1" ;_; I haven't grown in over a year and it's really annoying. >_>; I'd be scared to meet everyone at PC since you're all so much taller than I am.
    I'm only 5'1" too... so don't feel bad! I haven't grown in a while either... so I'm going to be short forever. I really hate being short though. Everyone is always so much taller than me. And it seems everyone here is so tall. I feel bad for my friend who is only 4'11" and isn't growing anymore... so at least I hit the 5' mark.

aaaaaa

I could wear my highest boots, the ones which came with a warning card about prolonged use being a factor to ankle damage, and I'd still not be as tall as Abby.
    I'll leave it at that :D

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I'm 13, and 5' 4".

FEAR ME FOR I AM THE HIGHT OF AN AVERAGE HOUSHOLD REFRIGERATOR! XD

Old people always say I'm tall for my age, when most 12 year olds I know are taller than me...

Did you know the human speicies/race, whatever it's called, has become all around larger since the 1800's??

Back