• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Well I'm a bit average at my school...somewhere between 5'9 - 5'10 ish maybe?

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    How tall I am. I guess saying that I'm small makes it obvious right? 5'2.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I'm 159cm (approx. 5"2') and I weigh 44kg (approx. 95lbs). :D In other words I could use another sandwich or two. >_>; I swear I'm not as thin as I look! I have squishy paaarts!!

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    ^ I'll be 19 in October, and my 12 year old brother is taller than me. He's SIX years younger than me. ._. It's an awkward feeling, isn't it?

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    Oh it is! I'm 19 so I'm probally done growing and my brothers keep teasing me about my height. Weirdly enough all the girls in my family, except one, are short and its only the girls. My dad and two brothers are tall.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Since the last time I measured myself I was about 5'7", but that was about three or four months ago. Recently, I've felt as though I've grown a bit taller since then, so I'm guessing I'm about 5'8" now. This is about average for me, since my dad is 6', but I'm persistent I still have more to grow within this year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back