• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • 5'10" (approx. 178cm for my metric-using buddehs)

I'm just...average I suppose. My younger brother surpasses me at six foot even though, but stuff like that happens when two brothers are both post-pubescent. XD

5'1".

:( A lot of me friends use me as an armrest.

awww, you're the same height as my mom. I use her for an armrest sometimes too. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    my driver's license says 4'11" =m=

but the height measurer at mcdonalds says 5'1" so i just go by that

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I haven't been measured since three years ago, and am not fully grown still so I'm probably well over 6ft now, but last time I was measured I was 5'10" (British imperial), 5'9" (US customary), 177cm (metric). I think those are right anyway.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    5'2''

Im short. my so-called friends make fun of my height sometimes ;_;
    they're not even that tall themselves omg >:'C

makes me want to become taller.
    I'm going to need some rope

Years
  • I'm just about 5' tall. I haven't grown any since... oh, probably 14, if not 13 or 12... I'm used to being short at this point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back