• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are You?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
  • OMV! =D I'm actually taller then....1 perzon my age in thiz thread~! Yezh! X3

I'm only 5''4...and I don't zeem to be growing any o.o'' I've been 5''4 zince around zixth grade. I remember when I waz the tall girl...now I'm the zhort girl ;.;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • *cowers at all you tall people*

._. I'm 5'1" and I haven't grown in 3 years or something, so... x_o Gah, and I'm so close to surpassing my mom, too. XD;

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • At the age of fourteen I am 5'11 and weighing in at 200 lbs and my dad still says I haveing growing to do.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Yeesh, with so many people well over 6 feet, I'm beginning to feel short, hehe...
    *Scratches his head*

I'm 5'9", which isn't too shabby for a 15-year-old. Unfortunately, I went to the doctor a while back and when I questioned him about my overall height, he said I had about an inch left in me before I'm done with growing.

*A person walks in playing the violin as he mourns*
    Noooo!! I aspired to at least meet my dad at 5'11", so I could pass my height off for being the big 6-footer, hehe.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    *cowers at all you tall people*

._. I'm 5'1" and I haven't grown in 3 years or something, so... x_o Gah, and I'm so close to surpassing my mom, too. XD;
    Don't feel too bad Erica. You're not alone... I'm 5'1" too. ;_; I haven't grown in a while either. And over the summer I went to the doctor and when they measured me there she said I was 4' 11.75" o_o; A quarter of an inch away from 5? I know I'm taller than 5' because that's how tall my mom is, and I am taller than her... even if not by a whole lot.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aww, I wouldn't feel bad about it. Shortness is cute!

Anyway, I'm around 5'6". ^_^; I guess that's average for a girl. I'm not sure exactly how tall I'll get, but I doubt I'll go over 5'8". I haven't grown any taller in a while now so I think I'm about as tall as I'm going to get.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I got measured Saturday and I was about 6'4", and I'm the tallest person in my school. :P

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I'm 5'11 and still growing, I used to be one of the tallest people in public school, now that I'm in high school I feel so small XD. I decided to start working out now since I hear it stuns the growth at a young age, so I'm satisfied with my height.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
  • Im 5'2"

Im about average for my age i think 162cm or something!
    Loads of people my age are taller than me, theres a guy in my set whos about 6'7"!!!

Back