• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are you?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    No awesome titles this time, OVP. B|

Simple question. Answer it in whichever units you use. Would you like to be taller or shorter, or are you comfortable with your height? Why? Are you a good height for your age?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm between 5'6" and 5'7". Decidedly average, and I honestly don't care either way. If I was very tall or very short, it would matter to me, but where I am is just fine. I guess if I had to choose though, I would like to be shorter because I don't like looking down on guys. But my boyfriend is taller than me anyway so it doesn't matter. C:

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    5'7" and I wouldn't want it any other way. Well I could stand to be an inch shorter, if not to just not look as thin as I do, which compared to a lot isn't much. But I don't want to be taller because I'm working out now, and it would probably be more work to do covering a bigger body in muscle, plus I would look thinner.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    5'2", or about 1.57 m if you insist on using metric. Needless to say, I'm not really comfortable with being short; an extra six inches would certainly be nice.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    6' even.

I'm fairly short compared to a lot of people... apparently I'm tall among pokemon fans though. lol

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    5 ft. 10 inches over here. Same height as my father, although I think i have him beat =b I'm content at my height. I am who I am and that's all that I am, after all ^^

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    5'7 which used to be pretty tall until I met my friends who are: 5'10-6'7. Now I don't feel as tall anymore :( unless i'm in heels.

I don't mind my height, the guys I go for tend to be over 6' anyway.

Years
    Something around 1,80m, which makes me the tallest of all that posted so far and used a system that makes sense to me
    How tall are you?

I'm still relatively short compared to most people I know though :(

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Well, amusingly I measured myself the other day.
    I'm 5"7.5'
    Ugh. Luckily we think I've stopped growing but oh my gosh I'm like 5 and a half inches taller than I'd like to be. Probably more than that. If nothing else I want to be 5"2/5"3... But oh well, I'm stuck like this which is depressing because I really dont wanna be tall.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Around 187 cm. I'm probably the tallest in my extremely short family. Both my parents are short and all my relatives, excluding my two uncles, are also short.

Back