• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How the 493 pokemon will be inserted in

Do you believe my theory?

• Yes

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • No

Votes: 48 78.7%

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I think they will include maybe a few Sinnoh Pokemon, they will probably throw some in the safari zone (as well as Hoenn Pokemon). But I really agree with Chris the Nerd

:t354:TG

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    noooooooo! theres already 2 regions now.
    here my
    theory:
    Jhoto region will have all 2nd gen pokemon and kanto will have 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th gen pokemon

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    I think they will Have Gen 1 and 2 pokemon in Johto (most of Gen 1 in Kanto), some gen 3 pokemon will most likely be available after the national dex (e.g. Safari Zone) or will have to be pal parked from R/S/E, Gen 4 pokemon will probably have to be traded from D/P/P

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    I think they will Have Gen 1 and 2 pokemon in Johto (most of Gen 1 in Kanto), some gen 3 pokemon will most likely be available after the national dex (e.g. Safari Zone) or will have to be pal parked from R/S/E, Gen 4 pokemon will probably have to be traded from D/P/P
    The reason HGSS are made is that they want to get rid of Pal Park, since DSi is now their main console, and it doesn't have 2nd slot.
    I agree with you about anything else though.
    (Somebody should make a sticky topic, "TO MAKE IT CLEAR", explaining the real reason Nintendo makes remakes.)

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    I believe, that just like in firered, the 493 pokemon will be inserted in via a strip of islands or a new region. This is why I think that there is definetly a possibility for orange islands and hoenn.

I doubt that. they;re probably gonna only have kanto and jhoto

Years
    I think that they will be located in the Sevill Islands(where I believe that the Groudon/Kyogre subquest will be located), all three Safari Zones(the Cinawood Zone and national park will have them after the Nat. Dex), events, and some grass in Kanto.

PiplupGHacker

Keeping the dream alive.
    Years
    Okay, to conclude this quickly, Hoenn is 100% guaranteed to be not in, and they're not adding new islands and stuff. I know this because there's no need to because we have two regions and you will be able to go to the Safari Zone and stuff and explore the regions with the national dex, end of story.

Ok, but are you serious? They will have more stuff on the game, I mean there limit is 264 wopping megabytes... thats a whole 248 mb of space then the original cartridges! Don't tell me they're really gonna stop there, its nintendo we're talking about. They're the ones that made Fire Red and Leaf Green go way past our expectations, they really get into the remakes. And anyways, the sevii islands in FR/LG.... You really think they won't add a thing?

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Hm. I think that there's a large chance the Orange Islands will be included, however I'm not really counting on a new region.

Years
    Hm. I think that there's a large chance the Orange Islands will be included, however I'm not really counting on a new region.

This is the thing, everyone seems to think that the games takes a lot of influence from the anime, but it doesen't. The most substantial references they've had since Pokemon Yellow have been those movie character cameos in D/P/Pt, and the translators didn't even pick up on that. The Sevill Islands are the closest thing we'll ever have to the Orange Islands in the games, and I would bet money that they're going to reappear in HG/SS.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I get sick of people wanting that horrid Region from the Anime to appear in the games.

Game Cannon =/= Anime Cannon.

I'm sure that the Orange Islands don't even exist in the game cannon.

Fools, all of them. Fools for wanting that Anime trash defile the videogames.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    I don't think that they'll need to make a new region or mini-region because pretty much all pokemon will now be obtainable. Orange Islands would be cool though.

PiplupGHacker

Keeping the dream alive.
    Years
    Useless thread.
    No Hoenn. No Orange Islands. No Sinnoh.

Are you serious? You sound like an 8 year old kid that thinks he knows everything and won't accept anyone elses opinions.

I'm not saying orange islands or hoenn could be in it. Sevii islands could be in it, but I know they will include something extra

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    It's a good idea, but there's no need. We can get all 493 Pokemon from previous games. There are already two regions in the game, what good is there to add another? We can get Gen4 from DPPt, Gen3 from RSE, Gen2 from Hg/Ss and Gen1 from Fr/Lg. Simple as that, and definitely no need for any extra regions or islands.

Back