• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tidy is your computer?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2009
    Computer is fairly dust free and shiny.

My desktop, on the other hand, is a bit of a mess.

My desktop at work, however, makes my home desktop look like a pristine paradise.

Years
  • My computer is collecting dust in my room, since I have to look after my energy consumption now ><'

My laptop, however, is very clean.
    I hate dusty and grubby keyboards and screens.

Years
  • Oh god, you should see my uncle's work computer. It's got that much dirt and dried mud (yes!) on it, that I surprised it's still going. I'll try an get a photo of the keyboard some time. The keys are brown, save for little pale brown circles on each key. You can just make the letters out. :D

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    We just got a new comp so it's clean. And i keep it that way because my dad makes me!

Years
  • My self built Game PC is extremely clean (off course, I've put a lot of money, tears, blood and whatnot in it). I have a dustfilter in the case, so I just have to clean that once a week to keep the inside of the PC nice and clean. On the outside, I clean my screen, Razer Lycosa (:D) and Razer Lachesis (:D:D) with some serious stuff so absolutely NO fingerprints are on it, and then it shines even more beautiful then it is when I bought it. And after a few hours it's already full of chips and sh*it again :P

Ayselipera

My computer and desk are completely clean. Everything is stacked neatly and the screen is free of dust or smudges. The keyboard is clean too!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I dont care about the family computer because I dont use it. But my laptop may have a bit of crumbs on it because I love to eat at the computer but my screen is really clean

:t354:TG

Back