• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to cancel my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Visinoni

Apple - Think Different ^^
Years
  • Hello,
    i'm writing because i've got an unusual problem: i'd like to cancel my current account... this one whitch i'm using to write right now, but i don't know HOW!
    Can some one give me an hand?
    Thanks
    Sean

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • You can't "cancel" an account. Just change your password to something like 54354645657trejgsrbgtdgedg and never come back (:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • This has been asked a lot lately. =/ Maybe add the possible answers to the PC FAQ...?

Anyways the best choice would be the way Dragonomega said. Or just never log back in. Please don't ban yourself on purpose to though. That's the worse choice on never coming back on PC.

Sean Visinoni

Apple - Think Different ^^
    Years
  • Can I at least change my nick name? You see, i made a big mistake: i inserted my real name and surname, and since a lot of people from this site is adding me on social networks, i'd like to stop this... it is getting annoying...

Perriechu

Years
  • Nope, username change was taken of because it put a strain on the server :/

Perriechu

Years
  • The features completely gone, Admins can't even do it.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    What I suggest is just leave that account and never use it again...ever. You can make a new account if you don't like your current username.

Years
  • Just lock down your facebook so strangers (i.e not mutual friends or friends of mutual friends etc.) cant view your page or whatever the option is or just get rid of your avatar, location, signature etc., change your email and password and forget about your account here and make another account.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • What I suggest is just leave that account and never use it again...ever. You can make a new account if you don't like your current username.

Just lock down your facebook so no-one that strangers cant view your page or whatever the option is or just get rid of your avatar, location, signature etc., change your email and password and forget about your account here and make another account.
    Probably the two best options to do right now to avoid strangers from adding you on facebook. You can leave this account and start a new one if you don't plan on leaving PC, but to answer your question we don't cancel / delete accounts or do we change usernames anymore. :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back