• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to change tilesets in terrain tag editor

RaulCortez

Maybe active...sometimes?
Years
  • Hey everyone!

Well, pretty much as the title suggests, I'd like to know if it's possible. I've been trying to change the default tileset for the tileset im currently using on the terrain tag editor on the Editor, but i don't see an option nor i see any indications of what button to press to get the list of tilesets to define the terrain tags on them. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance people!

hassanabdullah45k

Charizard619
    Years
  • It's unclear to me what you're trying to do, but if you're trying to get a custom tileset, import it in your Materials, then go to database, tilesets, choose an empty tileset or if you don't have one change the maximum and add one more, then select it choose the tileset graphic and choose your custom tileset, name it whatever you want fix the Passage and priority for all tiles then do the same with terrain, hope that helps.

RaulCortez

Maybe active...sometimes?
    Years
  • Hey guys!

Thanks for your answers, and indeed, what i want to do is to change the tileset within the terrain tag editor :)

But when i press Z i only get two options - Tileset Top and Tileset Bottom. When i press tileset top it only takes me to the beginning of the default tileset, and when i press bottom it takes me to the bottom of the tileset. I can't see any way of choosing my custom tileset from a list or anything like, say, the visual editor.

Anyone knows? thanks again guys!

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
    Years
  • Did you edit the input module at all? Thats th only thing that could cause it to not work. Because if the thing isn't working, try downloading vanilla essentials, then copying EditorScripts.rxdata from vanilla to yours.

Back