• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to Create New Evolutionary Stones: Step by Step

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2017
hi, i created my new evolution stone, but when i use it it says something like "it doesn't have effect" how can i make it work??

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2017
the item number of my stone is 63
63 - D = 56
56*4 = 158
point 4 - Take this number and add it "OffsetA". (Which is found in a nice table at the top.)
what should i do: 158+A??
is there someone that did this and could help me with few images??

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
the item number of my stone is 63
63 - D = 56
56*4 = 158
point 4 - Take this number and add it "OffsetA". (Which is found in a nice table at the top.)
what should i do: 158+A??
is there someone that did this and could help me with few images??

A is an offset from the table at the start of the tutorial. It's the start of the item effect table for whatever version you are hacking.

OffsetA- This is the item effect table.
AXVE- 0x1FCDE4
AXPE- 0x1FCD74
BPRE- 0x2528BC
BPGE- 0x252898
BPEE- 0x31E58C

Hope this helps.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2017
A is an offset from the table at the start of the tutorial. It's the start of the item effect table for whatever version you are hacking.

Hope this helps.
yes, i've seen it but...

Step 4) Take this number and add it "OffsetA". (Which is found in a nice table at the top.)

how can i add 158 (the number that i found) to that???

(sorry but i'm a bit retarded in this

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
yes, i've seen it but...

Step 4) Take this number and add it "OffsetA". (Which is found in a nice table at the top.)

how can i add 158 (the number that i found) to that???

(sorry but i'm a bit retarded in this

windows calculator has a programmer mode with hex addition and subtraction. Or I'm sure google can do it.

so for BPRE, 0x2528BC + 0x158 = 0x252A14

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
So i did everything right but when i use the stone on the pokemon it says"electabuzz used the item" and then it just freezes.
Can you guys help me
Im using G3HS to make the stone to evolve electabuzz to electivire(which is an expanded pokemon)

Last edited:

Alucard1989pl

Brave Lucas
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
Hey, i've trying to make 4 new added evolution stones get to work. But i don't get it what i must do. Can somebody help me?.
-------
Nevermind i used Complete Item Editor and it work in 100% without hex editors.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 4, 2021
Should the new stone index differ from the real stone index?. Or should they be same?

Last edited:
Back