• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How-To-draw !

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Hey all this is a place I'm ganna post how to draw you'r own pokemon . Give alot of thanks to pokechick for she gave me the idea!^^

First up is a how-to-draw umbreon from the guides poke-dex!

First up
    -warning-
    I did the marks backward forgeting teh marker was going to be for the part you are ment to do first.. but it wound up showing what was done last. So try to draw by the pencil and hopefuly this wont happen again ^^;;;;

Step one.
    How-To-draw !

Draw umbreons head and hindquorter by first making a round shape for the head and a slanted egg-shape for the hind area,

Then befor the next step make one line rounded going from top to bottom and side to side, These will be markers for the eye ears and nose along with not only shapeing the face but the trademarks of umbreon .

How-To-draw !

step two
    draw a line connecting the head to the hide area :tip: You dont need to make it perfict as long as its all in pencil)

Now draw two dimond shapes on the top of the head where they look best. :tip: for now stick with the graph)

Then draw a dimond shape for the tail.

After that draw two sqared blobes to mak the uper arms then two thicker ovals for the top of the hine legs.
    :tip: Again remember perfection is not the key here:

How-To-draw !

Step three
    You'r more then half way done now:
    Finish the front legs by making two peanut shapes and stoping at the bottom of the feet (like it's cut) and go back to the other point to make a foot area.

Make the back feel in a backward L like shape and then you can *** some detail the ovals on it's hind leg and the one on it's elbow.

After that define the area where the nose will be and detail where the chest and legs are meetings :tips: This is mauinly the stage of detail.. Do as much as you want.

How-To-draw !

step 4
    Do the eyes and the head oval and the lines on the tail and all: tip Start the head with a sideway triangle^^ and make a oval where the puple will be and a upsidedown triangle for the nose )

And dont forget the line for the tose! lol a few half ovals for those . : tip: posision is key! mak them the way the graph is for now and prartice laiter^^.

step 5
    Now this was all done in pencil! I just did blue to show what was already done^^

After you make the body and all just draw the lines you wish to keep in *pen*.

Then after that earase the lines you dont want( the pen should stay on the paper)

And so it is finished.
    Now you can color and shade it whatever way you wish^^.
    And you can copy yourself and practice laiter^^ :tip: pratice makes perfict. Kepp trying^^ It will not work out the first time sometimes.

How-To-draw !

Hope you like pokegirl63^^ I'll have more laiter. my bros home though so I nead to go. bye bye

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    It's great for people and for people who don't know where to put circles and stuff :D, I can't draw circles and stuff under stuff with my own drawings I can draw without them but it takes a long time so this will help me to, I think I under stand it now, I just didn't have any books to learn it.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    This is a very good tutorial! :D It's very detailed and well-explained, so that anyone can follow it, which is always the thing to aim for in a tutorial! I'm sure people will find it really useful, FNA! ^_^ I've thought of doing a tutorial before, but I don't think I'd be that good at making one >_< Keep up the good work, my friend! :D

Back