• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to fix the header of a rom to play in a flash cart

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2009
    Hi all people, I'm Ian and I'll explain you how to fix the header to play hacks like Shiny Gold and Reign of Legends.

You need to download GBA Header Tool, GBATA and a rom with good header (can be a no-pokemon rom or a pokemon rom but always than has a good header)

Now you'll have these two tools, the good rom and the hack than don't works.

First open the the GBA HT and select the directory of the bad rom. Go to copy, in the tool and select the directory of the good rom. Press Copy.
    Now close the program and open the GBATA, select the directory of the bad rom and then go to SRAM patcher in the tool and select the directory and the name of the new good rom. Press Ptach and you'll have the new rom than works

Note: Your FlashCart will be compatible with SRAM format.

Thanks to:
    Zel and Destinedjagold, because their hacks helped me to make this tutorial.
    And you for read my post.

Bye

ckk

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2009
    Thx this works
    You should also mention that it works with any working game
    and it doesnt hav to be the same game the hack is of
    ie: you can use the header of pokemon ruby to get shiny gold to work

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2011
    Thanks SOOOOOOOOOO Much, I have been searching the internet for this. YOU
    ARE THE BEST
    Now I get a white screen, any ideas on how to fix this????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back