• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How to get Black and White Kyurem [ACTION REPLAY]

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    I have found a way with an action replay to get a Black and White Kyurem at the same time on one Pokemon Black or White 2. First you obviously need to get 2 Kyurem and a Reshiram and Zekrom. If you played through the game without cheating you may already have a DNA Splicer. SO now you have to combine your first Kyurem and Reshiram or Zekrom (don't matter which one) with your DNA Splicer. Then use this action replay code:

DNA Splicer
    94000130 FFFB0000
    B2000024 00000000
    00019218 00010274
    D2000000 00000000

This should get you a second DNA Splicer as after being used the DNA Splicer changes and cannot be used to combine but only separate Pokemon. At this point now all you have to do is use the second DNA Splicer (normally the second one in inventory) to combine the second Kyurem and the other legendary. WARNING: Do not do this if you may want to separate them later as you will lose the second DNA Splicer and will only be able to separate one combined legenadry at a time.

You must get the second DNA Splicer after combining the first set of Pokemon due to when used the 2 DNA Splicers will combine.

HAVE FUN!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just posting to say these threads have been okay here since back in B/W - so no need to report it in case you guys feel tempted to. To anyone reading this, keep in mind that AR codes can be dangerous and use them at your own risk.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • I did it a different way:

I fused a Black Kyurem, used the duplication code, separated one, then fused a White Kyurem using a Reshiram from my Black version. So I'd never have to de-fuse them again, I duplicated my Reshiram and Zekrom beforehand. xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    I did the same thing as Darkrai Lv.1000. I think it's a lot safer that way since your actually only using the cloning code and not messing up your bag with two of the same Key Items. I did this a while back and my game still works 100%. So if anyone wants to use this method, I second it. ^-^

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    If you use an Action Replay, just clone the first one and then merge either. Forget a second set of DNA Splicers.

Or actually legitimately trade in a second Kyurem. Say, from B/W.

Even so, stick with one set of splicers. It's a key item. Don't tamper with it.

Cyclone

Back