• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to get Mewthree

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishekroy

Supreme Ruler
Years
  • Go to the supreme palace in olivine city in Ruby and Sapphire. You need the secret ticket from nintendo to go there. Then, at the top of the palace, zach will challenge you, with really tough pokemon. Once you defeat him, he will walk off, and a chamber will be revealed, and the door of it will open. Go in it to face mewtree.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, please don't upload it to every post. Wastes space and such.

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
    Years
  • This is SPAM, there is no Olivine City in Ru/Sp, who is Zach and what is "Mewtree". Kairi or Arcannie is this a true rumer?

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    No, it's untrue. This place is for rumors though, so I won't close it.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Very true, its impossible to get to Olivine City in R/S Versions. And Mewthree doens't exist! >_<; I saw a post that someone believed Mewthree exists.. I think it was in the old PC..

*gets killed by Mewhundred*

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • ashley03 said:
    hello back to the real world(pokemommunity)the only reason mewtwo exists is beause of the scientists that cloned mew(the original)so i don't know how mewthree would even exist!!*walks out side and is ablitterrated by a bunch of mew clones*

ciao,ashley03

A bunch? I thought there was only ONE mew... how about, gets ganged up on by mew & mewtwo instead. :shocked:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Tendo said:
    A bunch? I thought there was only ONE mew... how about, gets ganged up on by mew & mewtwo instead. :shocked:
    Umm actually, it was just a joke O_o() XD!!

Aww, not everyone hates Mewtwo ;_; I hate Mew O_O;

*gets killed by Mewtwohundred*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    This is true. He he he..

Besides, who'd want a Mewthree? There's already Mew and Mewtwo to capture. Who'd want more?

*gets killed by Mewonemillion*

Sleek

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • r u crazy, mewmillion is so cool. he rocks. we all know how to get him to. just follow the light. duh. get with the picture. and ive spoken to mew on a psychic hotline. o ya. the numebr is 1-800-53779. unfortunatly, mewtwo was the one and only clone.

*laughs sadistaclly and sends out clone army*

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Oh thanks I will try that * calls * * falls Aslepp * * wakes up *

I think the number was wrong! There mighy be a nother number suppost to be in it! LOL!

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • Guys, I hate to be pushy but perhaps you should get on topic. :\ Anyway, Mewthree is not possible to acquire unless you have a Gameshark or some other cheat device, but I don't think you could even get it there because it doesn't exist.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    Uhhh... Listen. Mewthree was made up when the first Pokemon movie was out. They made it up! He's not real! Even though he's in my FanFics! FAKE POKEMON=MEWTHREE. I even saw a cheap image of a cross between a Mew and Mewtwo that was titled: MEWTHREE. It was all a setup to get you to uh... uh... well... believe that a fanciful Pokemon existed. I always believed he was a Mewtwo with a mechanichal arm, leg, tail, and eye. (The eye was cool though!) Plus, there is no: Mewhundred, Mewthousand, Mewfour, or MewMew. (The MewMew was from a Whiskas commercial. You know, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow-)
    Mewtwo: OH SHUDDAP!!! I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL!!!
    Oook. I rest my case.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • MewtwoMaster said:
    Uhhh... Listen. Mewthree was made up when the first Pokemon movie was out. They made it up! He's not real! Even though he's in my FanFics! FAKE POKEMON=MEWTHREE. I even saw a cheap image of a cross between a Mew and Mewtwo that was titled: MEWTHREE. It was all a setup to get you to uh... uh... well... believe that a fanciful Pokemon existed. I always believed he was a Mewtwo with a mechanichal arm, leg, tail, and eye. (The eye was cool though!) Plus, there is no: Mewhundred, Mewthousand, Mewfour, or MewMew. (The MewMew was from a Whiskas commercial. You know, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow-)
    Mewtwo: OH SHUDDAP!!! I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL!!!
    Oook. I rest my case.
    That's what I'm trying to say. Mewthree does not exist; some fool made it up and, like all other rumors, it spread over the Net like wildfire. End of discussion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back