• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to get the most out of your new ALAMOS darkrais!

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    A) The pokemon itself is generated in the game - NOT the store. If you don't get the nature you want the first time - simply don't save. reload and try again till you get what you're looking for!

B) It's is possible by virtue of trading (it might have to be from/to diamond to pearl and not just cartridge to catridge - have to verify that) to get more than one from your cartridge! I did't have to use this method, but I know someone who did and got 7 or 8 of them that way.

The next section is for those who can put their save states on their computers ... i.e. AR users, Ram expansion system and passkey users (m3 simply and such...)

A) BEFORE YOU CLAIM YOUR DARKRAI, at the pokemart - and this is key - save that game save to the computer. From then on, all you need do is load that save state and you start fresh - a new darkrai will be generated!

- which means - if I've caught you in time - you'll be able to regenerate darkrai over and over for forever!

Hope those little tidbits will enable people to get the most out of their new darkrais!
    Enjoy!
    Kate

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2021
    I got the savebackup with wondercard darkrai obtained from the May 31. So I decided to upload to the Internet only .pcd and .pgt files to read them with Pokesav in the section Mystery Gift.

They can download the compressed file from here: galeon.com/albumpokemon/DarkraiTRU.rar

ENJOY!!

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    You need to have your save files on your computer so you can load it onto the sav file using pokesav... if you have no idea what any of that means you probably can't use it :(

Hi ...
    Morfeo can we use that on the game and how please

Back