• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How to get TRU Darkrai

Years
  • the Name is not important, and the pokemon id is not important... the secret id is what is important... and i'm pretty sure the pokemon has a secret id of 000000 (i have not confirmed this) but a player will NEVER have that secret id.

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
  • Yeah i went to the event myself a lot of Black people(not to be racist) were there,and some little kids too,and a couple of fathers saying their Darkrai were better than other kids,lol they kciked him out of Toy's R US.I saw manyy kids training it i was trying to tell them to not to train thier's because other people like their event UT but they went straight to thier mommy's lol, anyway i got four myself so if anyway wants them they are Legit,Uncloned,U

So how can you clone it, other than the GTS (Darn you Cherish Ball!!!)
    it's not becuase of the cherrish ball its because of the ribbon it's holding

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Yeah the second I said that I realized it :P So any way of cloning without cheaing?

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
  • WOW. I don't believe this. What has human race come to? People are actually counting down mins and second until Darkari comes out. O.o. God help me. I can't look at myself in the mirror. A computer made image being jumped on as if it were million dollars. Sadly people are yet to learn the differance between DRAMA and REALITY. Yes, i also like pokemon, but i understand what it is. Computer made images with stupid cries and ...... (sigh) "YAY Darkri has come out"(waves a flag in the air)>___>:\

:16:

Monty Kensicle

"Wowsers!"
    Years
  • the Name is not important, and the pokemon id is not important... the secret id is what is important... and i'm pretty sure the pokemon has a secret id of 000000 (i have not confirmed this) but a player will NEVER have that secret id.

By looking at my game save in the Computer I have discovered that the Secret ID for Darkrai is, "10413".

With all due respect,

~Monty Kensicle

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I'm shocked that i haven't seen any on GTS yet =/

:t354:TG

Because I think the GTS bans people from putting up Darkrai, Arceus, and Shaymin for trade. My friend tried putting up his surf glitch darkrai and Shaymin once for offer, but it said that the pokemon may not be offered for trade.

As for other Darkrais, I'm sure you know why.

Back