• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to give the player a pokemon for just one battle

Years
  • Hello, i'm wondering how you can make the player in the game receive a pokemon but only one time. I'm developing a pokemon XD remake. If it helps any I want the player to receive a salamence and after the battle remove it from your party. Sorta like how you battle a trainer in the pokemon XD game at the beginning and after that you don't have the pokemon anymore. Thanks for the help.

Years
  • I have watched that game, but I don't understand much. If you want to remove pokemon for a current slot, use $Trainer.party.delete_at(index), for first poke in party use $Trainer.party.delete_at(0) and so on like $Trainer.party.delete_at(1) or $Trainer.party.delete_at(2) . Then you can add 'eevee' without pop message, use pbAddToPartySilent(:EEVEE,10) and so on.

Back