• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] How To Insert Clearer Quality Music In Sappy?

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
    Hey, so I have a question of my own.

I'm still trying to get a better feel for sappy, and I'm trying to insert this certain track. Well whenever I convert the .mid file I have to .s using Mid2Agb then replace the song in sappy, it always turns out like crap. Say I replace the palette town music, for testing. If I replace it with mine, it seems as if some of the tracks are missing, or something else. One thing is for sure, it doesn't sound like the original .mid..
    It has 10 tracks according to AnvilStudio.

So how can I insert this track to it's original quality, or the best possible that there is to offer?

Thanks...
    PokéMew

StynaMN

I make music.
    Years
    Hey, so I have a question of my own.

I'm still trying to get a better feel for sappy, and I'm trying to insert this certain track. Well whenever I convert the .mid file I have to .s using Mid2Agb then replace the song in sappy, it always turns out like crap. Say I replace the palette town music, for testing. If I replace it with mine, it seems as if some of the tracks are missing, or something else. One thing is for sure, it doesn't sound like the original .mid..
    It has 10 tracks according to AnvilStudio.

So how can I insert this track to it's original quality, or the best possible that there is to offer?

Thanks...
    PokéMew

Are you sure you are using the correct voice group? This can cause issues with playback.

Back