• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] How to insert Overworlds correct?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hello everyone I have a problem:

I want to replace the OW of brock with a custom sprite. I used the Overworldeditor RE.
    But when I inserting the custom sprite the palette of other sprites become very strange.
    Can anyone help me?

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • That's because there are only a few different colors used for all overworlds. Also, I recommend you use NSE (Nameless Sprite Editor) Classic for overworlds as it has a few more features, the main being the ability to palette edit.

Pretty much you need to change your overworld to fit within the palette of your game, not the other way around, however, you can tweak the colors of the palette if you wish but it will alter the colors of every other overworld that shares it.

Click here to check out NSE Classic.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    That's because there are only a few different colors used for all overworlds. Also, I recommend you use NSE (Nameless Sprite Editor) Classic for overworlds as it has a few more features, the main being the ability to palette edit.

Pretty much you need to change your overworld to fit within the palette of your game, not the other way around, however, you can tweak the colors of the palette if you wish but it will alter the colors of every other overworld that shares it. [QUOTE/]

Thanks for your reply^^
    So I downloaded the NSE Classic but how i start the programm? I dont find the .exe file?!:D

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • Thanks for your reply^^
    So I downloaded the NSE Classic but how i start the programm? I dont find the .exe file?!:D

Well that's because you probably downloaded the source. There are two attachments for download on that page, don't try to use the source code :P

Back