• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to know if Pokemon are hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    Hey, I just bought a used copy of White 2, and since I'm working on a living dex, I was going to take his Pokemon. There are 6 that got rejected by Pokebank.
    Arceus, Deoxys, Palkia, Giratina, Dialga, and Darkrai.
    I figured Arceus was hacked (I don't believe it's been officially released?) But, Dialga, Palkia and Giratine all say they were acquired in Sinnoh in 2009. Random natures, nothing seems fishy about them, but they were rejected by the bank. But, there were 2 Manaphys with japanese names that went through just fine. Honestly I would've suspected the Manaphys to be hacked, not the box legionaries from DPP. I have a copy of Pearl myself I've been working on TO get those legendaries. Will the bank reject mine as well? Or does this mean those ones were hacked?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back