• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How to obtain a second master ball in Black or White

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • I was totally caught off guard. I only talked to him once, and it was post-game. I'd been doing lots of trading, so . . . he just kept handing me awesome stuff XD And then it was a Master Ball and I just went WHAT THE HELL.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • He doesn't count how many trades you've done, he counts how many Pokemon with different OTs and IDs you have. So technically, you could just Poke Transfer a whole bunch of event Pokemon, and he'll include those. Or just use the GTS.

He does in fact count your trades, I just spoke to him.

I also agree that this did very much read like a scam especially the part where you insisted that it was not; Seriously that usually screams scam lol.

Too bad I don't have many people to trade with. Only two of my friends play pokemon and one of them does not even have a copy of either Black or White yet.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Just when I think "It's impossible to get the second masterball unless you're cheating" but it turns out to be real. Thanks OP for such information.

Now I can use the first masterball on those genie!

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • So far I only have one trade which was with a computer character for a basculin. I would not have even done that one except the merriland guide made it sound to me like it was the only basculin in the game and I am trying for a full pokedex. In a way I suppose it was, as it was the only basculin at that point in the game. Later however, they started popping up in water like magikarp. XP No biggie though I don't plan on using it except to evolve it for my pokedex.

As I said before I have two friends who play, and even with them I hardly trade. So I am not sure I can reach this goal, but oh well. I am not so sure I would have any use for a second master ball.

Back