• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to position the sprite of a Mega Pok?mon ?

Years
    How to position the sprite of a Mega Pokémon ?

Hello everyone.
    I'm having a problem with Sprites Mega Pokémon, see.

Spoiler:

What is happening is that the Sprites of Megas Pokémon are in the wrong place at the battle. In the picture that I showed, Mega Rayquaza is up there instead of being in the place it should be.
    The right thing to do is to position the sprite so that it correctly, right?
    But in time to position the Sprite Rayquaza, I can not change for Mega Evolution him. Only to place the Sprite his normal look.

Spoiler:

Is there any way to position the Mega form of a Pokémon?
    Oh, and this happens not only with Rayquaza, there are other Pokémon that are also in the wrong place during the battle.
    So the big question as I had already said it: Positioning the sprite of a Mega Pokémon?
    You have to press a button to switch to his way? Or is there not to like?
    Thank you in advance for any answers.

Back