• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to speak Pok?mon

Gengar003

Resident Poltergiest
    Years
    Back... sorta

Arore said:
    Hmmm...very interesting. I had always wanted to decipher those high-ptched squeaks. :confused: Also, I tried the ALT + 1, 3, 0 combination but it didn't work. Does it only work on European keyboards?
    's been a while, eh? I haven't added anything new to H2SP... well I have, but it's written on papers, and I have mountains of homework every nite and no time..

Hurray for Totoro, too, btw. Me loves the Totoro(s? are there more than one?)

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
    Pikachu kachu Pi pika-pi pipi chu Piikaa kachu piikachu-ka kachu chuu "Pikachu" pika-pika. Pi pi Pipi pika, Pikapi Chu.

Translation: Someone made a pretty cool CGI script that translates words into "Pikachu" language. It is real cool, after all.

Back