• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to upgrade pokemon essential?

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    there is a way to upgrade me game but dont lose all me script , i added some script and modified other
    i wnat to updrage to ver 16.2 but i dont wnat to lose me script

Years
  • You should carry over your scripts modifications toward the 16.2

If you didn't make until now, I suggest that every time you gonna modiffy something in essentials, you copy/past that modifications onto a standalone .txt

Doing this, you should be able to upgrade to the lasted essentials version without any problems and without losing too much time. Only needing to copy/past the modifications in your "backup .txt" into the lasted essentials version.

And I suggest that you make backups of your game, atleast the data folder and PBS ones, before going for a new essentials version.

I don't know other ways to upgrade the game, sorry. This is all I could think of =/

Back