• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to use the Layouts?

MFF

Highway Hedgehog
Years
  • Ok I was wondering as the title says but im not a noob its just I didnt know that you can use them.

So How do you use them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You get the source code, everything uploaded, then you edit the code to make it personalized to your site ;>

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You mean a try?

If you don't know HTML, you won't get very far ">> How much experience do you have?

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
  • Stealing other people's stuff isnt good..
    To set the site up
    You first need a host..
    The Best for a begginer is www.FreeWebs.com you use the File Uploader not the thing that helps you do..And Use your own template..You can get templates from www.FreeWebTemplates.com or search google/yahoo or request it from someone...Like for my site...I Requested it from a friend...You could try asking a friend too

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • o_o DarkClown, Freewebs is the worst host you could possibly have - MFF, the Resources/References thread (stickied in Webmasters' Resources) lists many tutorials, resources for free layouts and hosts. I suggest you go check them out :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Agreed.

If you got a BlueYonder Selfcare account, you can use PWP, its great! I'm hosting my site on it. Unlimited space, from what I can tell.Well it said 30 KB, but I've used up about 11,000 KB (I think) of my space, so maybe its just the bandwidth.

But to answere question, there some good HTML layouts out there, like www.nightmarevally.com has some superb ones.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • That's pretty off-topic...

Just click the "New Thread" button near the top of each forums.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    FreeWebs and Angelfire sucks alot!The best host is:

Mihopa from what I have heard.You can also use DreamWeaver to make websites.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Broken Wings said:
    Agreed.

If you got a BlueYonder Selfcare account, you can use PWP, its great! I'm hosting my site on it. Unlimited space, from what I can tell.Well it said 30 KB, but I've used up about 11,000 KB (I think) of my space, so maybe its just the bandwidth.

But to answere question, there some good HTML layouts out there, like www.nightmarevally.com has some superb ones.
    I think it'd be 30MB limit rather than 30KB limit, as you really can't put anything on a 30KB website. ^^;; That puts your 11MB well within the limit.

We've got a nice list of hosts, as well as a hosting request thread, in the resources forum, so please use that.

Back