• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How was your summer's weather?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Yes, I may be a bit late, but I got curious, so I want to know; what was the weather like during the summer where you live?
    Was it weird/uncommon? Unexpected?

For me, it rained almost every day. If not, then every other day. It was quite annoying, actually.
    Some say that, since I live at Niagara Falls, the mist from the falls form into clouds and form rain clouds. XD

So, how did it turn out for you?

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I had reasonably good weather for England, some rain, wind, cold days, but we had really hot days too, so it's okay :3

Yeah, weather was okay!

And yes, it is rather late for asking about summer isn't it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Our summer was actually quite nice this year. The hottest month must have been July, when my friend from England visited...so she wasn't necessarily complaining about all the rain when she returned home a few weeks later. XD Texas heat is known to be brutal, especially if you're not from around here.

Otherwise, we did get some rain so that kept things cooled off enough. At least we didn't have to deal with a burning ban this year...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Lucky, I wish it would have been dry in my area of Indiana. While it didn't rain all that much this summer, it was rather humid just about every day.

I think I can take just about any kind of weather except hot and humid. It gives you that disgusting sticky feeling and you just want to get back inside as soon as you possibly can. Not to mention the fact that it becomes hard to breath if it's too humid. :o

Then again, almost every summer I have known since I was a child had weather similar to such. To me, it was just your average hot and sticky Indiana summer.
    (Yay? xD)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The sun was shining in the bright blue sky most of the Summer, but sometimes the Irish were subject to sun showers, which were not nice at all.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    Out here in Illinois, it was pretty hot, around 80 degrees fahrenheit. Though there were a considerable amount of cool days, which were great.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    It was actually quite warm, but not as warm as other summers I can remember. I was comfortable with the weather. :>

Years
    In Ontario (or at least in Westport) we had about six days of sunshine. It rained every day. @_@;
    It was probably the worst summer I've ever had.

Fluffy Clouds

Is not really active.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 20, 2017
    It burned and there were alot of heat waves sometimes. The highest temperature hit 107 I think. I live in the valley, so it's pretty obvious why there's so much heat in the summer.

Back